The plan

Caius' PoV

I paced back and forth in the throne room while the twins sat on the floor in front of my throne, my brothers sat on their respective thrones and Jasper was leaning against the pillar near my throne and his mate sat at the base of it. I could see the wheels turning in my head as they most likely were in his too.

"What else can we think of! Everything that one of us comes up with is nixed by the seer. Damn it, I want my sister! If someone doesn't come up with a good idea I'm gonna rip someone's head off. Santi I'm looking at you."

Jane glared at Santiago menacingly and I couldn't help but snort at her. She was my mate's sister and the more I took care of the two of them the more they seemed like little kids to me. She turned to stick her tongue out at me before she hugged Alec tighter. My eyes narrowed at the door as a knock was heard.

"WHO IS IT AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?"

We all whipped our heads around to look at Marcus, who since he came back to life when the seer showed up and Aro saw what he did. The doors opened and in walked a member of the lower guard.

"I I'm sorry for intruding, my name is Randolph. I know the new queen is missing and I wanted to help. She was nothing but nice to me whenever I met her. I have an idea and I volunteer for it."

Jane and Alec both nodded at him which made me believe he could be trusted. I walked in front of him and crooked my head down to look at him. 

"What's your idea Randolph and it better be a good one."

He cowered under me which spiked my arrogance but he nodded before he began to talk.

"I have a good idea of where she is as I have a gift. Before I go on, Master Aro, if you'd like to check my mind to see if I'm lying you may."

He held out his hand to my brother who took it instantly before his eyes glazed over. When he pulled away he nodded at Randolph before he smiled slightly at me.

"She's in a castle in Togo. I can track almost anyone to an exact country if I have a bond with them, and as I assume Master Caius can vouch, without her knowing. I am her soul brother as well. But I digress. My idea is to go to them with the intention of convincing them that I turned on the Volturi but really to get the new queen out and to safety."

Everyone in the room seemed impressed and we all held our breaths as the seer went rigid and it seemed like an eternity before she came to.

"His idea will work better than all of the ones we came up with so long as no one over there makes any rash decisions."

I looked to the shaking vampire in front of me who looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I nodded in thanks to him and almost snorted as he looked as if he could have fainted. Jasper walked over and clapped him on the back.

"Well now that we have an idea, we need to come up with a strategy on how to get the two of you back in one piece. But that should be easy as Caius and I are two of the greatest strategists of all time, well us and Dia but that's another story."

I smiled at Jasper as I saw a look that I could only imagine mirrored mine across his face and I knew I had the best team with me to get my love back. I knew that when I got her back, she would be the most protected and loved queen that ever existed.

Our ideas flowed easily now that we had a plan.

"Okay so, tomorrow evening, you take off with a cellphone and microscopic, undetectable tracking device that will help us to track your exact location. Demetri, Felix and I will trail behind you in case you need backup. When you get to the castle you are to convince them that you want to take down the Volturi, then get to Lydia as quickly as possible. Should anything go wrong, there is only one number on that phone, press it and the cavalry will come storming in."

Jasper spoke with so much power that everyone knew it was the Major talking. Everyone nodded before Aro dismissed everyone. Before he left I grabbed Jasper.

"The moment you get an inkling of Lydia and her emotions let me know instantly and we all will come running. I promised Jane and Alec that I'd get their sister back and I do not intend on breaking that promise. I love her."

He nodded and went to prepare for his mission. God help anyone who messes with the Major's soul sister and my mate. If anyone hurt her, they were as good as dead.

"Fret not mia gattina, we shall soon be in eachothers arms once again."