Rage

I ripped the door open and obviously three guards from their side jumped on me. One actually had a pretty good hold on me and they were able to rip one of my legs off. That's when they were all on the floor in pain. I looked up and saw Jane smirking at me and I smiled at her as I kicked each one's head off and shot fire at them which killed them.

I grabbed my leg and reattached it, thankfully, before I'd killed him, Ronald gave me his blood bags so I could use them in battle to stay as strong as possible. I looked to my next victim and all of my brain shut off and my instincts took over when I saw Alec being pinned down. I launched at the male vampire who was about to bite him and I flipped over him and ripped his head off. Alec nodded at me before we each flashed off to continue killing other vampires.

I needed to find three people. Kamryn because I wanted to torture her and then watch her explode like Athenodora did. Kyle for torturing me and mocking me. And the obvious, Thomas who I wanted to torture until he begged me to kill him. Suddenly the wicked witch came into view. She made eye contact with me and I glared at her as she charged me. I used my invisibility to appear behind her. After a few minutes of wrestling I pinned her down and stood on her neck before I knelt down.

"Well well Kamryn, it seems like the shoe is on the other foot now doesn't it? Unlike you, if you don't answer me instantly, I will kill you and burn you to pieces without a hesitation. Understand?"

She squirmed and growled under my foot while she grasped at my foot. Thankfully Caius showed up and pinned her arms down. I smiled at him before turning back to her.

"Now, where the hell are Timothy and Kyle? Hmm??"

Caius didn't like that she didn't respond.

"Answer the queen you witch."

As he snarled that he ripped her arms off which made her shriek in pain.

"Alright fuck alright! They're in the torture room I don't know what they're working on I swear to god!"

I smirked at her before nodding at Caius who ripped her skull while I kicked her chin, effectively snapping her head clean off. I nodded at Caius who stayed behind in order to finish the rest of the guards here. I felt a hand on mine and looked to see Aro, his eyes glazed over as did mine. I nodded at him and the two of us took off towards the torture room.

I killed some more guards on the way there.

I growled as I saw Kyle's stupid figure in the doorway of a room that would forever cause me to have stress and trauma. Aro noticed and nodded towards me as he pounced on him and ripped his head off tossing it to me so I could burn him in the process. I heard a scratchy laugh and whipped around to see Timothy standing there. 

"I knew you'd be here. Hello, Aro, the ex king of the Volturi. Lydia, dear, great to see you. I hope you had a wonderful stay here. Listen, I'd love to stay and talk but you see, I need to continue my plan and be on my way."

He turned around and continued to tinker with the remote in his hand. I snuck up behind him and touched his hand and I saw everything. His entire plan. I turned invisible and bolted as quick as I could to see Jasper and whispered in his ear that I needed his help as a distraction before I passed by Aro and I grabbed his hand so he could see everything. I wolf whistled and Jasper showed up.

"Ah ah ah.. It's too late, a bomb is shortly going to go off and incinerate everyone in it. You have one minute to escape this place. I do..." Aro launched himself on to Timothy and he looked at me with resignation.

"Go, Lydia, get everyone out of here. I will deal with him and try to make it out."

I looked at Jasper who was texting Alice and we both ran out as fast as we could. Just as soon as we reached the draw bridge a blinding flash of light happened and I looked at Jasper only to see his shadow due to how bright it was and then there was nothing, no sounds, no sights just black.