5. Doll.

He finally brought out his first-aid kit. I was sitting down, feeling weak because of how much blood I was losing. He quickly bent down and shook me. I slowly opened my eyelids.

"Finally, you took forever." I slowly spoke. He rolled his eyes. After a while of his unpacking the kit, he grumbled.

"I need to take off your.." He stopped. Was he getting shy? I started smiling.

"Speak up, doll." I replied. He glared at me.

"I need to take off your shirt to access your wound." He slowly said. "You can come into my room if you want some privacy." He continued.

"Yeah, that'd be the best." He started carrying me like a princess again, walking into his room. He gently placed me onto his bed, I just sat there feeling tired. I stared at him as he was taking my vest off like I was a baby. Then he kneeled again. He started starting the wound, then at me. I nodded.

He slowly started lifting up my shirt, making all my scars visible. I saw him dart his eyes at every single one of them. I got embarrassed. He noticed how I felt, so he focused on my wound again.

----

I wasn't really focused on him treating my wound, I was just waiting for it to be over with. I noticed he had got done after a while. I looked around for my shirt.

"Where's my shirt?" I asked, staring at him.

"Right here." He replied, he handed me my shirt while staring at my chest area.

"Ew, you pervert." I smiled while putting my shirt back on. He grunted while standing back up, still staring at me but into my eyes. After I put my vest back on, Ghost reached his hand out to help me up, and I took it, he helped me up.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I giggled. There was a knock at the door. We both turned our heads. Ghost started walking towards it and opened it, and Soap was standing there.

"Wow, you finished that quick?" He laughed. I instantly recognized the dirty joke. I flustered and covered my face.

"Come on Johnny, I'd never finish that quickly." He joked back.

"Price wants us to come into the living room, and get prepared for a mission." He informed us. Ghost looked back at me and walked out the door. I followed soon after and went to my room. I told Mai everything and waited for her to get ready. We eventually made it where everyone was, and saw 2 more men there.

"Oh, who's this?" I asked. Mai looked confused as well.

"C/n, Mai, This is Alejandro Vargas and Rodolfo Parra. Rodolfo waved and smiled at me. Me and Mai did the same.

"Es un placer conocerte, mi amor." Alejandro said while kissing me and Mai's hands. I could tell Mai was blushing. I smiled at his kind gesture.

"Es un placer conocerte también, eres un caballero." I smiled.

"¿Donde aprendiste español?" He questioned.

"I learned it in high school." I answered back. He nodded and turned back. I glanced at Ghost and saw him staring at me and Alejandro. I smirked and turned my attention back to Price.

"We're going to another location where we believe a missile is located. They're going to be moving it to a different location as we're trying to capture it, so we're gonna have to make it quick. We're going to split everyone into groups of two." Everyone nodded. "Ghost," He turned his head towards Ghost. "You're going to be with C/n." I looked at him, and he darted his eyes towards me. I slowly nodded and focused again.

"Soap, you with Mai. Gaz, you with Rodolfo and Alejandro." Everyone nodded. "We will be leaving in an hour. Get moving."

"Yes, sir!" We all said in unison. I turned around and walked away with Mai, she was staring at me and smiling. I looked at her.

"What?" I questioned.

"You're going with Ghost, and you always act different around him, and you bluusssh." She teased me.

"Oh my gosh, Mai!" I smiled at the tease. "I do not like him! He's sort of a bitch" I said. We entered our room and gathered all the things we would need, guns, med kits, knives, my mask, etc.

Me and Mai made our way back to the living room. Once everyone was there, we made our way out. Mai had to ride in another car, and of course, I was stuck in a car with Ghost. I sat on the left side while he sat on the right. I stared out at the window the entire ride, Man, I love nature.

We reached a remote lake with trees all around it, everyone got out of their cars. I walked with Ghost to a small boat, everyone split up into their groups in small boats to reach the larger boat out far in the lake. Ghost was the rowing the boa