7. Love.

When I woke up I realized I wasn't in that uncomfortable chair anymore, I was in a bed. I opened my eyes and realized I had my leg wrapped around someone else's leg and my hand on someone's chest. Oh shit, I'm laying on Ghost, was this his room too?

I realized he had his arm wrapped around my body, holding me. I couldn't even escape. I looked around and saw I had on different clothes. I had a really large hoodie on and some big sweatpants. Were these Ghost's clothes?

That's when I realized, I didn't have my bra on either, shit. My face turned red as soon as I realized. I just stayed there, not knowing what to do.

"Good morning."  I heard a voice say. I turned my eyes toward Ghost and saw him already staring at me. That's when I realized how close our faces were.

I cleared my throat and sat up, staring at him. His hand was literally on my ass now. I could feel my face and ears burning up. I scooted over a bit so his hand would move.

"Did you um...change my clothes last night?" I asked him, fidgeting with my fingers. He stayed silent for a moment.

"Yes, but I didn't look at anything." He told me. I couldn't trust him after I caught him looking at my boobs once.

"Yeah, like you didn't stare at my boobs when you were cleaning my wound?" I looked at him. He turned his head the other way.

"Can I um, go check in on Mai?" I questioned him. I really just wanted to get out of there, but for some reason, I didn't at the same time. He sat up and scooted over, leaving room for me to leave. I quickly got out of bed, standing up. I scanned the room and tried to find my bra. No luck.

I walked towards the door and then stopped in my tracks. I turned around towards Ghost.

"Thank you." I spoke up. He nodded. I turned around and left the room. What the hell just happened? All of a sudden he's nice after being rude when I first came here? I shook the thoughts out of my head, walking towards the infirmary. I opened the door to Mai's room, walking in.

I saw Soap in there talking to Mai. Thank God, she's awake. Mai looked at me and started beaming. Soap turned his head towards me then nodded his head and smiled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." I said.

"No, no. It's fine. I'll give you guys some privacy." Soap said, walking out of the room. I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked Mai. I went over to her bed and hugged her.

"I feel fine. Thank you for patching me up." She smiled. "By the way, Soap told me he saw Ghost carry you out of here and into his room?" She now had a mischievous grin on her face. I started blushing.

"He carried me?!" I whisper-shouted. She started laughing hysterically.

"You and Ghost are getting pretty close for someone who said he was 'sort of a bitch'." She said with air quotes. I shook my head amused.

"You and Soap are getting pretty close too, anything going on there?" I interrogated her.

"No, no. He said he sees me as a little sister. And you know how my brother acts. It's better to have a brother that cares for you." She replied.

I knew Mai's relationship with her brother. He never cared for her, whenever her dad would leave the house he would always abuse Mai and do whatever he wanted with her.

I nodded and held her hand.

"Anyway..I just know you and Ghost are having romantic tension. It's not gonna be long till you guys have sex." She joked.

"Oh my gosh, Mai!" I slapped her arm. I mean, I guess it's true, he did change me last night.

"Okay, promise me you won't tell anyone this!" I spoke up. She nodded and started smiling.

I told Mai everything that happened with me and Ghost.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Mai started laughing hysterically, I started laughing too.

-------

I had just left Mai's room. It was late and I went to go get something to eat, Man, this is a long hallway. I eventually made it. That was when I realized I still hadn't changed out of Ghost's clothes, shit. I turned around and immediately bumped into a tall, muscular body. I backed up and held my nose, that hurt like hell.

"Sorry." I said. I looked up and saw it was Ghost. I swear my stomach did a cartwheel.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, in a low tone.

"To my room, to change." I replied. He raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why? My clothes aren't comfortable?" He questioned me. I started blushing, gosh, this man has a hold on me.

"No, it's just..I want to." I piped up. He grabbed my waist and turned me around beside him and started walking. I didn't even know what to do, so I just stayed beside him. His hand was still on my waist, he had a tight grip on it too. We walked by my room door.

"Why are we here?" I asked him.

"You said you were going to change." He replied, opening the door for me.

I walked in, closing it behind me. Oh. My. Gosh. He's so fucking weird. I swear when he held me by my waist my knees were gonna buckle immediately.

I sighed and walked over to my drawer, grabbing a jacket and some pants, and a shirt. I quickly changed and forgot all about Ghost's clothes. I opened the door and saw Ghost standing there. I closed the door behind me and caught Ghost staring at my boobs again.

I zipped my jacket up realizing I picked a white shirt out of all of my shirts, dumbass.

-----

After getting something to eat with Ghost, we walked back to his room so he could give me my bra back.

We made it after a while and I walked into the room with him. I scanned the room like I haven't been in here twice already. Ghost walked up to me with my bra in his hands. He reached it out to me.

"Thanks" I chuckled, taking it from his hand. I stared into his eyes for a little bit, just standing there. I put my hand on the bottom of his mask, lifting it above his lips. I leaned in to kiss him, Man, I've been wanting to do that for so long.

I felt his lips kiss mine back, I felt his hands wrap around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. This has to be the best feeling ever. I started to take his hoodie off when he pulled away, holding my hands.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me, his eyes looked so soft.

"I'm sure." I replied. I leaned in to kiss him again. I took off his hoodie and took his shirt off after. He zipped my jacket zipper down and took it off. He put his arms around my waist and lifted me up, taking me by surprise.

I softly giggled, cupping his jawline. I observed the small portion of his face that was visible. This was probably all I was gonna see of his face.

He gently placed me down on his bed, removing my shirt.

I've been so touch-deprived since I joined the military, I need this.

———-

WORD COUNT: 1283