Awkward.

I woke up in the morning to pain from my lower back and an intense migraine.

I held my forehead and flickered my eyes a bit, trying to get used to the bright sun beaming into the blinds. I looked around the room and realized that Ghost had left the room. That was weird.

I sat up and realized I was still bare-naked. I wrapped his blanket around my body and leaned against the edge of the bed. I started re-collecting the events from the night before, putting my hand on my back from the pain.

I started blushing remembering how me and Ghost fucked. How do I even talk to him now? I'm so awkward I won't even be able to start a conversation with him. I held my face in my hand, feeling my face warm up.

I stood up to find my clothes then I heard the door knob move. I immediately looked at the door, realizing it was Ghost, oh shit.

I saw his big figure walk into the room, my fucking gosh, why the hell is he so hot?

We stared at each other for a while, just standing there.

"Close the door!" I whisper-shouted hoping no one would walk by. He shut the door slowly still staring at me, I could barely even stand up and just looking at him is making it worse.

"Why are your legs shaking?" He asked me, walking towards me.

I started blushing at his question. "I think you know why." I said, trying my hardest to stay standing. Ghost chuckled at my response. He walked over to his bed and continued to stare at me.

I grabbed all of my clothes and walked towards the door to go to the bathroom in the hall.

"Where are you going?" He asked me, slightly moving his head sideways.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I replied to him.

"We had sex last night, I think I'm allowed to see you naked." He replied I swear I could see him smirk through his mask. I awkwardly stood there, removing the blanket from my body.

I put on each piece of my clothing, barely being able to because my ass hurting like hell.

I assumed Ghost saw my legs trembling and me barely being able to move, so he got up and walked towards me, holding me up so I wouldn't fall.

"Thanks." I smiled putting on my shirt. Ghost nodded, still staring at me. I put my vest on and he released me from his grasp.

I immediately fell to the ground, but Ghost caught me in time. Shit, how hard did he fuck me last night?

"Thanks." I laughed, looking up at him.

"Guess I went too hard last night." He joked, smiling slightly. I smiled at his joke.

"I really hope we have nothing to do today, that'd suck." I said, limping out of the room, trying not to make it obvious. It was pretty obvious.

Ghost was walking close behind me in case I fell again.

"I came in the room to tell you something though." Ghost spoke up. Fuck.

"What is it?" I answered anxiously.

"Price told me he wants us to train hand-to-hand combat this afternoon." He informed me. At least it wasn't anything bad.

"Alright, that's okay for me. I'm gonna stop by my room real quick okay?" I looked back at Ghost, seeing him stare down at me.

He nodded. I continued walking slowly, feeling Ghost slither his arm around my waist, helping me a lot. I started blushing but trying to hide it, which didn't work well.