2.

I moved into my dorm room that was by itself. There wasn't many people so everyone actually had there own room.

I brought my bags in and didn't even bother to unpack. I just wanted to sleep before I did anything. I flopped on my bed and just laid face down for a while.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the Lock Screen to see a text message from someone. I slightly rolled my eyes and tapped on the message.

???
"Hey, call me when you get the chance. I miss you."

I stared at the message for a while and bit my lip thinking if I should really call. My curiosity got the better of me unfortunately. I wanted to call to see what he wanted. I took a deep breath and thought long and hard before I did anything.

I pressed on the contact and hovered my finger over the call button and started to regret my decision, but still pressed the call button.

I slowly brought the phone to my ear and heard the ringing come to an end.

"Hey kid. Was wondering when you would actually call me." The voice on the other side quickly spoke.

The sigh I had let out probably could have been heard by the male on the other end, but I didn't care .

"Stupid fucking bird. What do you want this time." I said in a harsh tone.

"Oh your words hurt me so much baby."

I scoffed at those words. "Please stop calling me that Hawks."

"Why did you apply to my agency? You miss me too?" Hawks asked in a flirty voice.

I stayed silent, refusing to answer either question he had asked. I won't lie...I missed his voice a lot.

"The famous Iris Nakahara misses me? I should feel honored. Come to the agency kid." Hawks said, still flirting.

Before I could respond the dick hung up on me. I wanted to kill him, but I knew I would never do that.

I took my phone away from my ear and took a look at the time. '5.27pm..I guess I could stop by..' I thought to myself.

I knew I wouldn't refuse him and was displeased with myself because of it.

I grabbed my keys and my hoodie, placing it on myself. I zipped it up and left the dorm room, locking the door.

I placed the hood on my head and hands in my pockets. I just started walking in the direction of his agency. It was like my body wanted to go but my mind was trying to tell it no.

I knew my body would always win in the end. My mind was weak enough that if my body wants, it gets.

The walk was short. Normally I would hope the distance was short, but now...I don't know what I want it to be.

I opened the door and as soon as I did my legs started to grow weak. I didn't know what to do, but I saw his assistant come up to me almost immediately.

"Iris! I missed you so much! I was so happy when Hawks told me you were coming over!" She fonded over me as she dragged me to the elevator and in. She pressed the highest level and the doors shut.

She looked the same from when I first met her in high school.

"What does Keigo want.." I almost muttered the sentence.

"What was that Ri?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"What the hell does Keigo want?!" I said louder and more annoyed.

"Oh your using his name again? Anyway, he said he wanted to sit down and talk. He looks very happy about it." His assistant said, smiling brightly as she always did.

A bell went off and the doors had opened. "I will let you walk the rest of the way." She said, pushing me off the elevator and pressing the lobby button a million times.

I could barely stand on this floor of the building without needing to sit down. I was about to fall over with how much my legs and now the rest of my body was shaking.

I didn't even realize the arms that crept around me and embraced me in a hug. A gasp could be heard out of me before I tried to turned around.

"Keigo! Let go of me stupid ass bird!" I screamed, pushing his hands off of me.

He kept his grip around me tight as if I was going to run away from him. "I missed you too, baby bird."

My heart dropped hearing that nickname. One I haven't heard in so long. Right when he said it I just melted into the grasp he had on me.

I felt a kiss get planted on my head and I instantly wanted more... I wanted to feel his touch..His warmth...

I turned my body and rested my head on his chest. I didn't want to ruin this, so my mind tried to tell my body no.

"Come on Iris, come with me just for a night. I did all my work and I'll take you to your classes tomorrow." He begged.

I looked up to him staring at me with his puppy eyes that could use some work.

I caved...I'm currently pressed on a wall while I'm making out with Keigo. I'm a flustered mess and wanting more.

I broke the kiss to catch my breath while Keigo just admired me.

"Iris, look at me babe." He said in his sweet voice.

He kissed me again and I quickly pulled away. "Keigo we can't do this." I said, watching his expression change.

"Oh come on Iris. That was a year or 2 ago. Don't ruin this." Keigo responded, gliding his hands up my back.

I bit my lip not knowing what the hell to do. I didn't want to ruin anything, so I slept with him..

After I was sure he fell asleep I went into the bathroom. I had hickeys all over my naked body...

My eyes roamed my body before water got on my arm. I brought my finger up to my right eye and felt tears spilling out. I just let them continue to spill and a few sobs started to leave my mouth.

I was trying to be as quiet as I could. I guess I was quiet enough to keep Kei..hawks.. asleep.

I slid down the wall behind me and just sobbed in the bathroom until morning.

In the morning I left without waiting for him to wake up. I stole one of his jackets and practically ran to class. I only had Mr. Aizawas class today and then training with him, but..I don't even know if I can make it through class.