5.

"Iris, wake up." I heard as I started the wake up and let out a yawn.

"5 more minutes Keigo..." I said, covering my face with the blanket.

Aizawa wasn't a fan of that name. He used his scarf to get me out of bed and he didn't look very happy.

I took that as a sign not to argue completely forgetting who I thought he was. I just got dressed in whatever clothes he handed me.

As I was changing my clothes I took a look at the bed and saw the cat had left. I hoped the cat would eventually come back.

I let out another yawn as I made my way into the kitchen where Aizawa was. He was sitting at a table with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"How's your injury?" I asked, grabbing the spare coffee cup he had on the table.

"Hurts like a bitch" he said. He looked like shit and sounded like shit. He looked like he didn't get a wink of sleep.

"Drink your coffee Iris, we have training." He stood up and put his scarf on and just walked out. I blinked a few times before I grabbed the coffee and poured it out. I would rather have a smoke than drink that shit. It didn't even have milk or sugar in it.

I went outside and saw him already training himself. He grabbed a pole with his scarf and lifted himself onto the pole.

He looks at me and jumps down on the ground. "Ok now that you finally decided to join, we are going to be just using your quirk without hurting anyone. Just show me all your quirk does." He explained, not really making sense to be honest.

I just shrugged and activated my quirk. He backed away and was ready to disable my quirk if he needed to.

I touched the ground when I activated my quirk and a huge rock lifted me off the ground. I didn't use my full potential this time to refrain from losing control. It worked out pretty well!

I was in the air for a good few minutes messing with small stones. That was something new Aizawa had never seen before.

"Hey Iris! Use those stones and throw them at the tree with all your force!" He yelled up to me.

I nodded, knowing he probably can't see much movement, and threw the small rocks at the tree. The tree ended up breaking in half.

I soon felt myself falling back to the ground. When I hit the ground I felt someone come up behind me.

"Your quirk is absolutely amazing Iris..." I heard Aizawa whisper in my ear.

I didn't know how to respond so I just looked away and backed up. I still couldn't help but be proud of my progress. I finally was able to control my quirk. Even if it was only 5% of my power I still controlled it.

I smiled but quickly remembered Aizawa was still here just now infront of me.

"Are you done in la la land?" He said, unamused as always.

I rolled my eyes and waited for what we were doing next.

Training finished after 2 long, grueling hours. We mostly spared to get my physical strength up to par with my abilities strength. And probably because Aizawa needed a good sparing partner.

I wiped the sweat practically dripping off of my body as Aizawa brought over 2 bottles of water for both of us.

"You really improved today Nakahara, well done" I laughed at his compliment and just waved my hand.

I grabbed my phone from the bench with all my stuff and saw many texts and calls from Hawks.

I needed to leave before Hawks just decided to show up because I just know he showed up to my dorm last night to look for me. It wasn't helpful that I ignored all his texts and calls.