15.

I was the first to reach the spot the signal was coming from. Dabi was close behind while Toga was no where is sight.

I pushed it past me because that psychopath can take on any pro hero. Granted maybe top 10.

My father was standing on the ground below, I unfortunately got off the building I was on once Dabi pointed him out.

"Ah there you are! Tomura is chasing after the kid. Appears he knows we are after him." My father informed us.

I slowly nodded my head, on guard for any hero to pop out.

"Shall we go after him?" Dabi asked with a hint of concern for his leader.

"Yes I believe we shall. Even though he is stronger physically, mentally he is but a child." My father explained.

"Great let's get a move on. I'm having a lot of fun with all this killing." I could feel the control over my body slowly slipping away from me. There was one strange thing about my quirk that not even my father knows about.

We might have the same quirk but oh how different they actually are...

I followed after my father and Dabi stuck beside me. I wasn't acting my normal self. And he knew it. I was never this excited about being with my father. And yet a smile was on my face.

On the way to Tomura there were a few cops and mediocre heros. I was the one to kill most of them.

The more lives I took the more something was happening to me. I hated this feeling but I just couldn't stop.

As I killed the last remaining cop, I looked back at Dabi. Even if he was a villain he had never seen someone so brutally murdered... everyone around was beyond recognition.

"Did you have your fun yet?" My father called out, getting annoyed with how I took my time.

"Yes I did actually." I replied, taking my spot next to him as we began to move again.

We were getting close. I could feel a strong aura that was familiar to me.

Aizawa pov

My new mission was to make sure Shigiraki never gets to use his quirk(s).

It was a hard task. I would have to be so careful as not to blink. When we had finally found him, he had already found the kid.. I quickly activated my quirk, stopping him from using his decay.

When his hand finally reached Dekus neck, nothing had happened. He immediately knew who cause it.

He looked right at me and smiled menacingly.

"Oh! If it isn't the famous Aizawa!" He said, still having grasp on Deku.

I didn't respond to him. I couldn't get distracted. I needed to keep the kid safe. He was the key to ending this war.

Finally my backup had shown up. Hawks and Endevor came behind me and asked for a run down.

I just signaled that we need to get Shiggaraki away from the kid. They both nodded, understanding my points and body language.

Hawks send his feathers right at Shiggarki and Endeavor sent his flames.

As they were about to make contact, something interrupted the attacks.

It shocked everyone, including Shigiraki.

Another one of the attacks was send our way, I used my scarf to dodge the attack. And the other two also avoided it.

"TOMURA!" A familiar voice hit my ears. I paused for a moment and looked to where the attack came from.

I couldn't believe my eyes...