13.

It was currently 12:47am. Aizawa had gone out of the house with some staff from the college. He wouldn't be back till the afternoon. So I had until then to get back to his apartment.

I wore some baggy clothing and put a hoodie on to cover my face.

I couldn't risk anyone that knew me seeing me.

I left the house in a hurry, leaving my phone at home but having the keys with me.

When I made it to the location, I stood at the door for a while. I really didn't want to do this anymore.

I took a deep breath and entered the building. There was a single light, underneath the light was two people... my father.. and Tomura Shigaraki.

"Ah! There's my beautiful girl! Nice of you to finally attend!" My father stood up, and made his way over to me. He put his arm around my shoulders as a comforting gesture.

"Hi dad.." I said, having hesitated saying that word..

Yes that's right... me and my father were apart of the league of Villains.

My father has been missing from the hero world for quite a while. All Might was lied to by my father. He was told my father just wanted to retire. The real story was he was sick of being the good guy. The heros didn't deserve what they had.

I was unfortunately dragged into the mess. My job was to be a student and find out about all the pro hero's and the students that would become pros.

I had succeeded but recently I haven't been contacting anyone. I enjoyed being with Aizawa. He was my whole world.

Unfortunately my loyalty had to remain with the league.

"Hello Iris! Please sit!" Tomura said, fawning over me.

I went to take my seat next to him.

As I did he smiled at me and spoke, "I'm so glad you came, even though I had to threaten you to actually look at our messages."

"Yea..happy to be here.." I said, giving an uncomfortable laugh.

"Alright! Since everyone is now here, I think we should begin with this meeting." Tomura said, waiting for all eyes to be on him.

The only eyes missing was mine. I was staring at my hands, picking at my nails and feeling very anxious.

"It's time we start our plan. Now that Iris can control her quirk and not kill all of us in one go she will be the main piece in this plan." Tomura said, patting my leg.

My body froze hearing his words, and finally my eyes landed directly onto Tomura.

"Does everyone still remember it?" Tomura said, mostly directing it to me.

"I didn't read any of the messages about it.." I said, telling a small lie. I skimmed over it and saw a few things.

Tomura was happy to tell me the whole plan though, not leaving a single detail out.

After his explanation I slowly nodded my head.

It was a well thought out plan. My father would be working behind the scenes which made me feel a little better about this whole thing. I can't explain why though...

After some questions, we were allowed to leave. Sadly my father wanted a few words with me.

He took me in another room in the building and used his quirk to slam me against a wall.

The force I hit the wall had definitely left a bruise or something on my back.

"Are you fucking kidding me Iris!? You're dating a damn teacher? You're lucky I don't find him and fucking kill him now." He yelled at me.

I didn't dare look at him. I could only manage to choke out a few words.

"Isn't that a good thing? I know more about him and other pros?" I defended. It was true that I knew more than I already did.

"It's just another issue..what if you betray me." He took a step closer to me which caused me to flinch slightly.

"I wouldn't even dream of doing that...father.." I could barely breathe. I was so afraid in that moment. The way he spoke..

"Oh I'm so happy to hear that! Please remember to show up next week." He came closer so he could whisper in my ear. "Or I will kill that pro hero boyfriend of yours with my own hands."

He then walked away leaving me in the dark room. 2 black holes formed at my hands as I aimed them to my sides. I yelled at the top of my lungs out of frustration.

The black holes blew up and destroyed the remaining objects in the room.

I regained my composure after a few minutes and decided it was time to return home.

The walk back was slow and painful. How could I look him in the eyes. I would be walking into his home knowing I'm a liar.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I thought about it more.

I was too deep into this relationship. But I could never betray my father. He would beat me until I was begging for forgiveness.

(Why am I drawing Chuuya as an abusive father? ✨plot✨)

I arrived in front of Aizawas apartment and before I even opened the door the door opened for me.

It revealed Aizawa, looking restless and worried.

"Iris!?" He said, lifting me up and hugging me tight.

I was surprised by the sudden contact. He wasn't supposed to be home...

"What Are you doing home so early?" I asked, scared something had happened.

"You weren't answering me so I came home right away to check on you. When I came you weren't home." He said, hugging me tighter and possibly trying to kill me.

"Oh...I'm sorry! I went out for some food." It was the only thing I could seem to come up with.

"Iris...it's almost 4 in the morning. Why would you get food so late at night." I was caught..but I couldn't back down on my lie.

"I really wanted sushi. We didn't have any in the house!" I groaned, trying to make him give up.

"I guess I did eat the last of your sushi before I left.. I'm sorry you had to go out so late." He said, kissing my head.

"Don't apologize love! I should apologize for ruining your trip." I said.

"It was boring anyway." He responded, putting an arm around my shoulders and walking inside with me.

"Can we just go to sleep please...I really missed you." I said, as he walked around the house with me following close behind him.

He hummed and told me to go lay down a while.

He followed in after me a few minutes later and began to cuddle with me.

One more week of this...oh how fun