10.

With my quirk already activated I made a platform using my zero gravity. I went over to the portal and stayed on the higher side.

Aizawa noticed my presence and gave a look.

"I thought I told you no quirk."

I shrugged it off, never taking my eyes off shigiraki.

"Those were some nice attacks, red." A scratchy voice began to speak. Of course it was Tomura.

"Kiss my ass."

I made another one of my "nice attacks" and was ready to release it until I felt a stab on my left side.

Blood splattered out of my mouth and hip.

My quirk quickly deactivated as the piece of cement I was on fell to the floor.

I caught the face of the person who stabbed me with just a knife. I guess his quirk is flexibly...

(QUEUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC!!)

I looked up from the ground, my vision was blurry and all over the place.

I could see the enemies closing in on me..

I shut my eyes and slowly repeated a poem my dad always said to me as a kid. He said to only use it in these types of situations.

My eyes shot open and weird patterns formed on my body. I touched my ground and huge patch of dirt lifted me in the air.

I made a huge black hole above my body. I stood up to look at all the villains who would die at my hand.

A weird smile appeared on my face just thinking about it.

I was about to send the black hole straight down below me, but the symbols and black hole quickly diminished.

I shot a look at Aizawa as I started falling to the ground. Thirteen managed to catch me, while Aizawa quickly blinked his eyes and removed the villains quirks again.

"Um, miss red could you please look after the students! Or um find all might?" Thirteens words just pissed me off cuz I knew who was actually saying that to me.

Thirteen quickly jumped in to help Aizawa while I was left walking up the stairs leading to the front door.

By the time I reached the top I saw many pros protecting the first years. I was obviously annoyed and the pros could tell.

"What's the situation down there?" One of them asked.

"Aizawa has it handled." I said, not even looking at them.

They all looked down below and saw the situation and determined that Aizawa in fact did not have it handled and most of them went down to help.

The students were again left with me or probably the other way around as I started bleeding out of my stab wound.

They all came rushing over, all covering the wound to stop the blood. The one even started to create tape or gaze.

I insisted multiple times that I was fine but none of them bought it for a second.

I eventually gave up when they were already almost done treating me so I leaned my head back against the wall and let out a groan. These kids aren't doctors for a reason. It hurts more since they helped.

...........

After all might arrived shigiraki retreated into a portal along with some other villains.

I was escorted out with the students by my sides holding me up. My other classmates eventually all came out and met up with me.

"IRIS! ARE YOU OK!? YOU HAVE SO MUCH BLOOD!" Yu screamed in my ear, shaking me back and forth.