12.

1 year later

Me and Aizawa have been dating for a full year now. I've been so happy with him being by my side.

College is going great and my training is even better.

I've almost mastered my quirk and graduated from Aizawa training.

The only thing that has gone wrong is All Mights retirement announcement. I knew it was coming. The old man had a horrible blow to his stomach a few years back.

Of course no one really knows that. I can see in his eyes that's he's hurting. Stupid old man.

The only thing that puzzles me to this day is all for one... why did he show up again..

My head has been hurting with the information and worrying me day and night. I had so many restless nights. His aura....it was so menacing when I saw him...

I have chills just thinking about it.

"Hey love? Can you go out and grab some soba noodles?" Aizawa popped out from the corner.

I was out of my thoughts now and smiled at his outfit. "Who knew you looked so good in an apron." I sat up and kissed his cheek, grabbing my keys and coat.

"You need anything else?" I asked, being serious.

Ofc Aizawa can't be serious for even a minute and his response proved it. "Hmm, condoms?"

"Why do I even try to be nice." I sighed and just left, not having energy to deal with his childishness.

I went to the store and got the soba noodles, and also grabbing some strawberry ice cream as I've been craving some.

As I walked out of the store I felt a strange sensation throughout my body. I looked behind me and saw a hoodies figure behind me, quickly grabbing me and pulling me into an alley way.

"You're ignoring me again..." a harsh scratchy voice says.

"I don't have my phone on me." I shrug, knowing now who the person is.

"Is anyone at your home and able to see the messages?" The voice is now annoyed.

"They won't go through my phone. Stop being like this."

"They better not. Also your father wants to see you."

My expression quickly changed as all the possibilities ran through my head as to why he wanted to see me.

"Make sure you give him a call, won't you?" The person patted my shoulder and left as quickly as he came.

My breathing picked up as soon as the man left. I haven't been in much contact with my dad. Hearing he wanted to see me made my world want to come crashing down.

I gripped my bags in my hands tighter and quickly made my way to Aizawas apartment.

I threw my keys on the counter and practically ran to my phone. Aizawa noticed my odd behavior and put down everything to come check on me.

He is a completely different person with me. He would drop anything for me and be the clingiest thing.

I took a few seconds to scan over the messages I was instructed to look at.

Man...I was really in for it.

"What's wrong my love?" I felt Aizawas grip around my waist tighten, pulling me closer to him.

I pressed the power button to my phone as soon as I felt his touch. He could not see any of that...

"Nothing! I saw a friend while I was at the store and she wanted me to look at something. It's a girl thing." I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

He gave me a hum as an answer and went back to making us food.

I instantly took this as an opportunity to read more of the messages. I also look at other messages that might have to do with the texts from my dad. All of the texts I was ignoring were not a good idea.. I was so behind.

One text had caught my eye from someone. I felt like I couldn't breathe reading the message.

There was a lump in my throat I couldn't swallow...what the hell...

"Iris, do I need to come and kill that little boyfriend of yours?" The text message read.

That was the last text from that person. It was sent last week...

I slowly turned to Aizawa. He looked so peaceful, So happy...

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. To think they would threaten me with that...

As I was staring at Aizawa, I felt my phone buzz in my hand.

I was terrified to look at it... I've never been so afraid..

With my hands starting to shake I turned to look at the message I had gotten.

I was from my father...

"Iris, come to this location tonight. If you don't show up I'll send someone to come get you instead."

The text was straight to the point. I knew I didn't have an option in the matter. It was either I go willingly, or I go against my will. Either of the options was a lose lose situation for me.

I felt defeated. Guessing from the text messages. They were ready.