7.

When I woke up I didn't see Aizawa anywhere, all I saw was clothes laid out for me and some food.

I didn't even have time to eat the food but appreciated the jester.

I got ready and quickly left to get to class.

"You're late." I heard a stern voice right when I walked in.

I knew he was just being an ass and didn't actually care. I sat in my seat ignoring his scolding and saw Yu shaking her head at me.

"At least you actually showed up, who's the boy?" She rested her head on the palm of her hand and waited for my response.

"Right away accusing me of being a whore?" I didn't directly look at her, I was playing attention to the lesson or more the person teaching the lesson.

"Why else would you be late? Don't try to deny it." She gave a smile but received a scolding from Aizawa for talking during class.

"This conversation isn't over Iris!" She whispered to me, now paying attention.

Class ended and unfortunately the conversation was in fact not over.

She actually proceeded to follow me out to where I would train with Aizawa.

"Come on Iris! I won't tell anyone else who it is!" She begged.

I took off my sweater and began to stretch while I waited for my late professor.

"Irisssss, don't ignore me!!" Yu pouted, crossing her arms.

"I was with a person Yu. That's all I'm saying. We didn't do anything" I could tell she wasn't funny satisfied with my answer but accepted it.

"Finally I got something, so it is a boy. Can I at least have a name?" I quickly shook my head and she shrugged. "All a girl can do is try."

"I'll find out who this mysterious man is at some point."

"Sure you will Yu, are you gonna stay for training or just to see our "hot" professor." I exaggerated the word hot because I wasn't about to give her a reason to be suspicious and pry even more.

"Probably both, as long as you come with me afterwards. Maybe we can convince professor to come with us." I thought she was joking until she kept a serious face.

"Yu, you do realize he's our teacher..? Why would he want to come with? And is he even allowed to hang out with students if it's not training?"

She answered but all I could think of what we were doing last night. Is we were caught it surely wouldn't end well for him. Or me even..both our careers would be ruined.

"Sorry to keep you waiting...oh you brought your friend." He spoke, looking away from the 2 of us.

"Yea, I hope you don't mind. She wanted to hang out and I'm known to ditch plans." I replied, ready to begin training.

"She's not allowed to train, she has to sit over on that bench. It's too dangerous." He said strictly.

I could tell Yu was bummed, but sat over on the bench anyway.

"Ok let's work on using bigger rocks today." Aizawa told.

This went on for an hour until my quirk was screaming at my body to stop.

"That's enough for today, it seems you get weaker every time you do that." He put his hand to his chin, tapping it before Yu interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey professor! You wanna join us on our outing? We are going to get drinks!"