3.

I walked into a class a few minutes late. I got tired of running and was still sore all over.

"Miss. Nakahara, your late." Mr. Aizawa said while sipping on his coffee.

I rolled my eyes and threw my back on the floor, sitting next to Yu.

"You look like shit." She said with a worried look. I just gave her a short laugh and left it at that.

The whole class I was thinking about last night. I was so dumb for even going. I knew how it was going to end. It's how it always ended.

'Iris I love you more than anything, don't forget that baby bird.'

'I think we should go on different paths kid. I'm gonna be a pro hero soon. I have to focus on my work'

Those 2 sentences flooded all my thoughts. I couldn't even hear Aizawa yelling my name a million times.

"Miss. Nakahara! Please silence your phone before we all go crazy." I finally heard him say.

Yu was looking for my phone throughout my bag but I found it in a second and saw it was Hawks. I sighed and asked if I could go out into the hall. Aizawa surprised me by nodding and Yu just looked at me with a smile, beginning to shake her head.

I ran out into the hallway and on the final ring I picked up. "Hawks, what the hell I'm in class and my professor was having a fit." I whisper yelled at him.

I could tell he was pouting as he spoke. "But baby, you left without saying bye and I said I would take you to class."

"Your so annoying Hawks. Don't you have hero work to do?"

He could tell I was irritated with him so he thought talking like I was a child would make me calm down. "Aww baby bird. You've been hurting my feelings a lot lately. How about I pick you up after class."

I gritted my teeth and was about to say no when he answered the question for me. "Oh looks like I'm here already. I'll see you soon baby bird!" And of course he just hung up.

I walked back into class irritated and everyone could tell.

"Ri, what the hell happened last night and why is your ex up your ass now?" Yu asked.

"He was definitely up my ass...Idk he called me yesterday to ask me over to his agency and yea.." I was messing with my jacket strings and she finally got the hint.

"Girl! You did not sleep with him." She was shocked with surprised me. I'm easy when it comes to him. I'm his dog that will sleep with him whenever he calls me.

While we were talking about everything that happened a certain teacher was listening and was getting sick of it.

"Miss. Nakahara, what is so important that you and Miss. Takeyama can't stop talking about." Aizawa was mad about something.

"Sorry sir I'm not in a very good mood today and apparently your not either." I said, rolling my eyes.

I could tell that just irritated him more, but he still said nothing more and just kept on teaching until the bell finally rung through our ears.

Me and Yu were rushing to get out and I was thinking of where to leave so Hawks wouldn't see me. Unfortunately I wasn't able to leave.

"Nakahara, we have training." I heard behind me. Yu continued walking since she already had plans with someone else, but sadly I looked back to see Aizawa staring right at me.

"I'm sorry professor, but I would appreciate if I could not start training until tomorrow. I have to meet someone." I said, lying kinda. I just needed to escape from someone before I get fucked. Literally.

"Already skipping the first training session. It didn't seem like you were to happy when he wanted to get you." He said so casually.

"So my professor is a stalker and can't mind his business." I said, rolling my eyes in his direction.

He was about to open his mouth, but a certain someone had barged into the room.

"Hey Aizawa. I didn't know Iris was in your class. And you take forever to leave. Get in trouble kid?" Hawks never knowing when to shut up...

I facepalmed and started walking out of the room. Without telling Hawks I was leaving.

I was getting annoyed again and Hawks following me wasn't helping.

"Oh come on baby bird. I saved you from grumpy." He talk as if he was in a rush. Probably a rush to get in my pants again.

"Hawks I'm not gonna be your easy fuck all the time." I whispered his way, so no one heard.

"Jeez Iris, you think I'm that much of an ass?" Hawks laughed until he saw the face I was making. "Ok I'm sorry... how about we go out."

I turned around so that I was fully facing him with a suspicious look. He was right if he was under the impression I didn't trust him. I know how he is. It's a date and then I turn into a mess underneath him.

"Whatever, pick a place and I'll be outside." I said, walking away from him.

Before he could ask where I was going I answered, "getting new clothes on."

He ended up taking me where he always took me. It was my favorite noodle shop because I was never into fancy stuff and we were broke high school students.

We sat in silence for the most part. Actually that's a lie. Hawks wouldn't keep pestering me the whole time. And to make things worse the whole restaurant was basically forming a line to take pictures with him.

'This isn't a meet and greet..' I said to myself as I just ate my cold soba.

It took us an hour just for them to let us leave and it was just an excuse for Hawks to invite me over since our "date" got ruined.

He keeps insisting it's a date and that I should just come over.

I just agreed after he was almost on his knees, begging for me. "I forgot how desperate you are..it's sad considering I'm about 2 years younger than you." I wasn't trying to tease him with that. I was just stating the obvious, but you can guess how he took it.

We got to his penthouse that came with being in the top 10 and it's like he planned for me to be there. There was flowers on the counter and some sweets for me which I actually loved.

I tried to ignore it at first, but my sweet tooth was just craving it. I stuffed some of the candy in my mouth while Hawks just stared admiring me from a distance.

"Stop staring, it's creepy." I said with a full mouth.

I swallowed all the candy and left the rest on the counter.

"How can I not stare when the most beautiful bird I ever laid eyes on is right infront of me." He said, trying to be cute.

"I'm not a bird. I don't have wings." I said, not getting the hint he was just complementing me. Or maybe I didn't wanna get the hint.

He looked visibly upset and came to me, pulling me into his tight embrace. His arms were around my waist, holding me hostage.

I wanted to push him away but it didn't work. I couldn't even say anything. It didn't help that he was kissing me and certainly carrying me to his room.

'God damn it bird brain...' I thought as I didn't even stop him like I kept saying to do.

The next moment I was getting railed and was a moaning mess.

The rest of the night I was left alone while Hawks went on patrol. 'Asshole...' I internally was cursing at him.. and me. How could I be so stupid, I knew this was gonna happen and it still happened!

I opened his bedside tables drawer and pulled out cigarettes and went out onto his balcony. He never normally smoked cigarettes, but I did every once and a while.

I put the cigarette to my lips and took the lighter and lit it. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled, removing the cigarette from my lips. I leaned over the railing in absolute pain from what just happened an hour ago.

I didn't know what to do anymore. The more I thought about it the more I dreaded losing this. Even though I hated him. I couldn't help, but still love him..