11.

I got home around 4am after I hung out with Yu for an hour and then went on patrol with Hawks.

Right when I entered my house I went into my fridge and grabbed some food.

I yawned as I waited next to the oven for the food to be done.

All that was done on patrol was a few petty thefts. You might be wondering 'why is the number 3 hero dealing with petty thieves?' That's a very good question. The answer is simple. There were no villains out tonight.

Hawks knew something was wrong with this, but I reassured him he was overreacting. He half agreed with me everytime.

The over soon beeped indicating my food was done. I grabbed it out of the oven and put it in a bowl.

I sat down on my couch and turned on some TV since I knew I wouldn't be sleeping until later.

The channel that first turned on was the news. That was when I saw the news. I quickly switched the channel as soon as I saw the headline.

I instead watched a movie that was already halfway through.

After I was done eating I took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes.

(What day of the week is it? I'm just gonna make it Saturday cuz fuck it)

I sat back on my couch and watched the new movie that was on the screen.

I took my phone from off the table and saw many texts. 2 stood out to me. However I didn't respond to the one but I did respond to Aizawa.

Aizawa

Hi iris:)

Aizawa it's 5 in the morning

A prefect time to be
Texting you;)

If you want to come over you
Just have to ask
Read at 5:23

Next thing I knew there was a knock at my door.

"I said to ask!" I yelled out, getting up and going over to unlock the door.

Once I opened the door I was greeted with a red rose and my favorite hero.

I smiled, accepting his gift and inviting him in.

"Who knew the Shoto Aizawa could be so sweet." I shut the door and instantly teased.

"I'll fail you if you utter a word about it." He threatens, leaning against a wall while I find a place for the flower.

"I can't say anything about you anyway. Only that you are my professor and you train me." I slightly laughed.

He hummed in agreement.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked, finally finding something to put the rose in and filling it with water.

"I could ask you the same thing." I could feel him come closer to me, putting his arms around me.

"I never went to sleep. I only got home around 4 in the morning." I turned around, having my back to my kitchen counter.

Next thing I knew I was being picked up and held like a toddler. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to my room.

"I have working legs Aizawa." I huffed.

He set me down and layed right next to me.

"You have to take better care of yourself. You need to sleep." He pulled me closer to him.

I let out a sigh and sleep began to take over my body.

When I woke up I found Aizawa was no where to be seen.

I turned over to my stomach and grabbed my phone off my nightstand finally responding that that other text.

I wasn't very happy with the message even though it contained few words. Maybe that's why I wasn't happy with it.

I set my phone back down and rubbed my heavy eyes, sitting up and looking around the room.

I saw Aizawas shit was still here so I figured he was eating or something.

I got up and stretched before walking out in the kitchen and seeing Aizawa of course making food.

"Morning sunshine" Aizawa didn't bother turning around and just somehow knew I was coming up behind him.

I rested my head on his back as he finished up with food.

"Hope you don't mind that I made lunch." He said.

"I'm surprised you even found shit to make." I said, not remembering the last time I went out to buy food.

"You have plenty of food." He turned around and handed me a plate with some food. Honestly I didn't care what it was, all I know is it was gone in seconds.

"You seem off. What's wrong?" Aizawa asks out of nowhere.

I quickly changed my attitude and asked him what he meant.

"I don't know you just seem like you're worried." He kissed the side of my head as I assured him I was just tired.

I'm not sure if he trusted it but he didn't press me to say.

For the rest of the day we pretty much talked and just spent time together which felt nice.

There was still something in the back of my mind but I couldn't let that get to me. All the thoughts would be gone soon.