Chapter 2

NOTES

Yes, the hashira that's in this chapter isn't a demon slayer. Lets just say that he sabito and makomo survived and he retired before getting the hashira position. Also he don't have no sister in this. Im switching all of his origin up.

°

The sun finally rose not too long after I fell asleep. I still stayed in bed, despite the sun being up for hours already. I was too tired, being up all night took its toll on me. I tried falling back asleep and covered my eyes with the blanket but I just couldn't.

So here I am, just laying on my futon and staring at the ceiling. My mother called me a few times to eat. Ultimately, she gave up and brought me my meal.

I sat up a few minutes after she left my room. I started to eat the food she brought me. It wasn’t my favorite, but it was still good. As I was chewing, I realized I was staring at my katana, looking specifically at the "A♡" engraved on it from last night.

I replayed the moments I had with Akaza in my head and shivered at the mere thought that he could kill me if I wasn't careful. Who cares if he said he loved me and he protected me? That could be a lie, I could be his next victim. Maybe that's how he got his meals so easily.

I got up and decided Akaza would be erased and forgotten from my mind. I wouldn't go out during the night anymore and he's the demon slayers problem anyway. I had too much I wanted to do before I died.

I finally got up and threw the yukata gifted from Akaza into the corner with the torn one. I would reuse it or burn it, depending on my mood. Maybe return it to the owner and get money back.

I put on another yukata from my wardrobe. Burgundy with black vines as the design. I looked around my room before getting the plates from earlier and taking them to the kitchen.

"Morning Ma," I greeted my mother as she was cleaning the table from breakfast.

"Now, why were you in bed so late? This isn't normally you," and she was right. I was always a motivated person and spent as much time on things as I could. Getting up early got easier the more I did it.

"Yeah, but I was tired from training," it was a valid excuse, I have been training hard just to kill the unkillable. I shook my head. Why him? Stop thinking!

"Well okay. Wash your plate hun, and could you please get me some vegetables from the market? I want to make bake potatoes with a salad."

"Of course, just let me get ready."

I walked over to the sink and started to wash my plate and chopsticks. After I was done, I set them up to dry. My mom was sweeping while I passed by, and I tried not stepping on the dirt pile she gathered. I safely made it back to my room without dirtying my feet too much.