Chapter 7

Author here!

I wanted to inform you about my schedule. I will most likely update every week. This includes other stories, so I might not update every story every week.

I'm a very busy person but I do write a lot when I have time so don't stress. Expect it to be the same as always.

Another thing, I post conversations tabs on here, so if you want to check it every so often, please do. I'll be using it a lot.

Anyways enjoy reading!
.
.
.

I quickly turned around after hearing the sound of his voice and saw Akaza. Why was he always here? I blinked repeatedly and then he was gone. It was just my imagination.

I laid my head back, "Y/n you're going insane."

I tried falling asleep, it was frustrating how much he was in my mind now. It was also a bit creepy too. Although, after a bit, I did end up falling asleep. Well a ‘bit’ is to put it lightly. Infact, I stayed up till I could see the moon setting. I did sleep after I saw that my night had gone by way too quickly.

I yawned and got up, it was around the same time I got up yesterday, in other words, way too late. I was excited for today, my father was going to show me a few things I could practice instead of moping around in the house, like always. I went to go eat, but I didn’t see my mother. I checked her room as she was gone too, which I assumed she had gone on an errand or something. They were starting to get too soft with me, they needed to start waking me up sooner.

My dad was also gone for work, it was like any normal day. I made myself a quick meal before heading back to my room. No one was yet in the house so I pulled my koto out of its corner and started to practice to pass the time.

After a few hours, I decided to go prepare a meal for my parents before they got home. I was starving too since it was already getting a bit late. The sun was setting but it was autumn, so I didn’t stress much. While I was preparing everything, I heard someone come in.

“Hey! We’re home!” I heard both my parents shout in unison.

“In here!” I responded, I was almost done with everything. My mom walked into the kitchen and immediately complimented me, “It smells amazing, I can’t wait to try.” She clasped her hands together and gave me a huge smile.

“Can you get the table ready?” I asked her while giving her a smile back.

“Of course,” she took out dishes and silverware and went towards the dining table. Then, my dad came in, he was a bit sweaty and dirty from his job. He tried hugging me but my body reacted and repulsed away. He understood and headed to the sink to wash his hands and face a bit.

“After eating, we’re going outside, okay?” he said, standing behind me.

“Yup,” I replied, enthusiasm heard clearly in my voice.

We all headed to the table after I served the food I had made. I didn’t make many side dishes since I didn’t have enough time. Either way, my family was still grateful that I took initiative and prepared something.

After we were done eating, I headed out back with my father, my mother took care of the dirty table. “Dad, aren’t you tired?” I was worried for him, he just got back from work.

“Not at all, once you get better like me, it’s easy,” he grinned, he was definitely more eager than I was.

He guided me to the grass and instructed me to go at him, which I didn’t know how. Nonetheless, I tried punching him but he just struck me to the ground. I was flat on my back in no time and he helped me back up. I was more shocked than hurt, it was way too fast that I didn’t even realize what was going on.