Chapter 13

⚠️ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️
Mentions of blood, Sexual assualt, and kidnapping

I woke up to a stinging sensation on the back of my head. When I opened my eyes, it was dark and I tried adjusting to the room. It felt like I was spinning, I was so dizzy. I was sitting down on a wooden chair and when I tried getting up, I couldn’t. I suddenly felt pain around my wrists and legs, the rope that had me tied was too tight, it hurt to move. I had a piece of cloth around my mouth to silence me.

I tried not to panic, sure I was kidnapped but if I panicked, it wouldn’t help. My breathing became a little heavy as I tried figuring out some form of way to get out. I examined the room, and there wasn’t anything. It looked like the inside of a regular home, minus all the furniture that was nowhere to be seen. I was alone.

There was nothing I could do but wait. If I flipped the chair over onto the floor, I’d only make noise and I’d be in an uncomfortable position. There was no light coming from the cracks of the door so I assumed it was night. The only thing illuminating the area was a small candle flickering in the corner. I was glad that it was there, because it drowned out the faint scent of rotting meat and alcohol.

That candle was the only resource that I could use, but I couldn’t get to it, everything was too risky. I was in too much pain to rest, I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes, threatening to fall.

I stared at the ceiling, my head resting back. My mind wandered on an endless rant, would anyone realize I’m gone? What if I hadn’t snuck out. I’m so stupid.

I closed my eyes for what felt like an eternity when I heard footsteps approaching. I straightened my back and looked at the only door leading into the room, waiting for someone to appear. When it slid open, I tried taking in as much detail as possible, in case anyone would need it later.

“Oh, you’re awake. I was going to come see you again,” he gave me a smirk before his eyes dipped to my chest. I followed his gaze and realized my kimono was slit open all the way to my waist. Everything was currently covered but I shivered at the thought that he did things to me. The pain suddenly went to my chest as well, the Kanji for Maseo appeared in the form of cuts.

He walked over to me and took the cloth out of my mouth. He was so rough with his movements and I winced when he touched the back of my head. “You might as well adapt to being here Y/n, because you’re never leaving. You’re mine, you understand?” His breath reeked of alcohol so I decided not to push him. 

I nodded my head and he pulled my mouth in for a kiss, “Good girl.” I wanted to throw up, but even if I did, nothing would come out. My stomach rumbled in protest and he quickly walked out of the room. He came back with a bowl full of undercooked rice.

“Open wide,” he fed me and I had to swallow down every single spoonful. Finally the tears started to roll down my cheeks. I wanted to leave, I wanted to be safe. I was smart enough to know that I had to do as he said in order to survive, that wasn’t debatable. He licked the tears straight off my face and my food threatened to make a reappearance.

“Don’t cry, my precious bunny, you’ll be safe with me,” his tongue started to wander down my neck and onto my collarbone. “Well if you disobey, I might have to punish you but you wouldn’t make me do that right?”

I stayed quiet, afraid that any wrong word would trigger him. He gripped my face and I yelped, “Answer me, I’m not keeping you here just for you to act like my fuck doll.” His knee started to part my legs when a knock was heard. Both our heads snapped in the direction of the noise. He finally let go of me and straightened up. He put the cloth back over my mouth, “Me and my friends got business to do. Don’t move or make a sound, got it?”