Chapter 18

! Viewer discretion is advised !

“What do you have in mind?”

As soon as I got the greenlight, I pulled him in for a kiss. Unlike the first time, he pulled away, “Y/n, we need to get you some sleep.”

“Please, I got enough sleep last night. Please, Akaza, I need you,” the words came out before I could stop them. I’ve never been as straightforward as I was tonight, but it worked. I saw his resistance shatter through his eyes, and he kissed me back, giving in to temptation.

He wasn’t gentle like the first time either, he kissed me like I was his only source of oxygen, and he was on his last breath. He sat up so I was hoisted on his lap, his dick pressed up against my pussy with our clothes being the only thing separating us. I moved my hips, trying to get some friction but his hands shot up to my hips, keeping me still.

I whined into his mouth in frustration. He finally pulled away, “Be a good girl, yeah?” He started to kiss my neck, immediately sucking on the spot that I was the most sensitive in. I shivered once he undressed me, the cold hitting my breasts and turning my nipple into hard points. He took one into his mouth and bit it playfully. The bite marks he had previously left had healed, only small, faint scars of his fangs remaining.

He kissed my chest, stomach, neck, until he got lower. He was about to lift my night gown, but I stopped him by pulling his hair back, so he’d make eye contact with me.

“Yes, darling?” he wrapped his arms around my waist into a hug.

I bit my lip, “Let’s try something different.”

I loosened the grip on his hair and slowly slid it down his back. I helped him take his haori off, and tossed it to the side, not caring where it landed. My hands explored his bare chest and back. Tracing the lines that were printed all over his body. I finally reached his pants and started to take them off but he stopped me, pinning my arms behind my back.

I opened my mouth to protest but he spoke first, “Y/n.”

“Akaza.”

He let out a sigh of frustration. I continued, “Please, I want to please you too.”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to control myself caught up in the moment. And I want your first time to be special.”

I tried twisting my hands out of his grip and he noticed, so he let go of my wrists. I placed them on either side of his face, staring straight into his eyes. I was taken aback; his eyes were gorgeous. I never really paid close attention to them but now that I was here, I could see the lines on the blues of his eyes and how he had a ring of goldish orange around the amber.

“We won’t fuck.” I squished his cheeks together till his mouth puffed up.

Realization seemed to dawn on his face, so I asked him one more time, “Please?” He grabbed my wrists and pulled me in for a kiss. I could feel him grin against my lips and I nearly fainted, “Fine.”

He let go so I reached down to take his pants off, his dick springing out, making me rethink if I was really going to take all of that. Nonetheless, I scooted off him and sat in between both of his legs, hand wrapped around his cock. I leaned down, with my back arched and I heard him let out a shaky breath.

I licked from the base all the way up to the tip, making sure I kept eye contact with him. This was my first time doing anything like this, so I tried concentrating on his reactions to my every movement. I started to test the waters by taking his tip into my mouth. I had to open wide because he was so big; my jaw kind of started to hurt.

I took him deeper, inch by inch until he was fully stuffed inside me; I could feel the head inside my throat. I started to bob my head up and down it, but started to gag so he lifted me off it, “Y/n, calm down. Take it nice and slow.”