Chapter 12

⚠️ Content Warning ⚠️
There's explicit content in this chapter. You're welcome 😌

He started to kiss me gently again, this time involving tongue. I was inexperienced so I didn’t know what to do instead of just sitting there. Akaza crawled in between both of my legs and he brought me closer to the wall, our kiss never breaking. His hand grabbed my jaw and forced me to open my mouth wider so he could place his tongue inside my mouth. The kiss soon became sloppy and when we pulled apart, we had a string of saliva connecting us.

I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him once more. He bit my bottom lip softly, in a playful manner and I felt such pleasure in that. I never had imagined kissing to be so amazing. After a minute or two of us sharing a passionate moment, his lips went to my neck. 

I held his head close with one of my hands while the other played with the hem of my nightgown that I so badly wanted to take off. As he attacked my neck with sweet kisses, I warned him not to leave any marks and he just snickered. An unintentional moan slipped past my lips once he sucked on a certain area.

“I found your sweet spot, darling,” and then he went back to kiss me on the same spot. I rubbed my thighs together and wanted nothing more but to feel some sort of action in between my legs.

“Be patient. I’ll make sure to make you feel good,” I started to get red at his words. Sure he was already doing things I would have never imagined he would do but the way he talked to me was even better. 

He once again moved down even further, placing his hands on my thighs. His touch felt so magical and I felt a stinging sensation every time he made contact with my skin. His hands crept up slowly, underneath my gown, traveling to my lower stomach. Then, even higher until he had my breast in his hands. His forearms held my clothing up so he could see every inch of my body. 

I felt embarrassed and I turned my head to the side. He then placed a kiss on my cheek, “No need to be embarrassed. Every part of your body is beautiful.” He took my swollen nipple in his mouth while he massaged the other one. I wasn’t particularly sensitive in that area so I didn’t expect to feel a lot. He left hickeys and bite marks all over my boobs, before finally going down lower, to the spot I wanted him the most. 

As he kissed my bare, shivering thighs, he watched out for my reactions, eyeing me the whole time. I was certain he could see how wet I was through my panties because he lapped his tongue over the damp spot, sucking my pussy through the fabric. I gripped onto the sheets of the bed from the sudden pleasure. 

He bit the edge of my panties, pulling them down and off my legs without any help of his hands. He raised my clothes so he could see everything he was doing. I took the cotton in my mouth so he didn’t need to hold it up. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, making sure to keep me in place before slurping up my leaking juices.  

I jolted at the contact and tried to squirm away but he was much stronger than I was. “Wait wait, can we skip this part?” I just really wanted to feel something inside of me and I felt like the foreplay was unnecessary since I was already so wet. I was practically ready.

“I’ll reward you if you’re good for me, yeah?” he kissed my inner thigh, leaving a trail as he yet again got closer to my swollen clit. I closed my eyes once he went back to attacking me with his tongue, alternating between gentle licks and long, hard pulls on my clit. 

He groaned into my pussy, and it sent vibrations throughout my body, giving me pleasure I never knew existed. “You taste so fucking good,” he continued to praise me. I’ve always been insecure about how I tasted but with him, it felt like it didn’t matter. He always gave me enough reassurance that those thoughts never crossed my mind.