A good night from me I suppose?

Aelita opened her eyes, immediately being blinded by the factory lighting. Soon, she regained her vision, only to see some people...real people standing there, and looking down to her.

"Welcome to Earth, Aelita." Was the first sentence she heard, which she quickly matched to the only robotic voice she knew; Jeremie.

She had little energy left in her system for some reason, and it was hard to get up. But she was quickly caught by Jeremie and Yumi when she stood up.

"The whole transfer exhausted you I think." Jeremie said, allowing Aelita to try and stand on her feet again. The pink-haired girl succeeded, despite still slightly wobbling.

She looked around, and saw the texture of the walls; it wasn't so...perfect. Lyoko was built by lines of code to the perfection, and this...well, it wasn't. Also, seeing the people she got to know for some time now in their real forms, and also being able to see Jeremie, who she just had the chance to hear.

"So now we can turn off the supercalculator?" Aelita heard, matching the voice to Ulrich, who has been standing there silently, next to Odd.

Aelita somehow felt a pair of eyes looking at her. She turned her head slightly, just to see Jeremie, looking like he was waiting for Aelita to answer.

"I think so." Aelita said, to which Jeremie nodded, and pointed towards the elevator, where the rest began walking to. Aelita did too, but she almost fell down again, only to be caught again by Jeremie. He just smiled, and let Aelita try to walk again, which she did without any hiccup, and got inside the elevator.

The group rode the elevator to the lowest level, where the supercomputer was standing in all its might.

"So...who would like to do the honors?" Jeremie asked, as they all raised their hands, except Aelita. She felt a need to be close to the thing that she has been living in for...god knows how long.

"What about Aelita?" Yumi asked, seeing the pinkhaired girl was zoned out while looking at the supercomputer.

"She's...off." "Yeah, you know what? It's getting late and my parents are never happy when I come late." Yumi said, and walked back inside the elevator. "Bring Aelita to my house soon, okay?"

Jeremie nodded, and the three left, leaving zoned out Aelita, and Jeremie alone in the room. Suddenly, Aelita snapped out of her thoughts, and looked around.

"Where-" "They left, because it's already late. Although I think Ulrich left because he wanted to escort Yumi back to her house, and Odd...god knows." Jeremie explained the possible situation that happened. "So, ready?"

"Me?" Aelita asked, looking at the lever. "Should I?"

"I thought being locked in there would make you not want to see it anymore after you got out." Jeremie said. "But if not, I'm not against it."

"No, you are right. It...scares me." Aelita said, and placed her hand on the lever. "Bye bye Lyoko."

She pushed the lever down, immediately powering down the system. As soon as she let go, the lever retracted, and the computer went back down to the ground, hiding itself.

"End of something means something new can start, right?" Aelita asked, unsure. Jeremie nodded, inviting her back into the elevator to go out of the factory. She stepped in, and they both rode it up one more time. 

As they stepped out of the factory, Aelita took a deep breath and smiled.

"It feels...different." Aelita said. "But...it's like I can remember it all."

"It must be the genes." Jeremie said. "They meant you were a real person once."

"I don't think I was." Aelita said, while Jeremie nodded.

They both walked next to each other, heading towards Yumi's house, where she would be temporarily staying. The whole walk she was asking random small things, like the puddles, the dark and cloudy sky, the Moon, and Jeremie answered every one of the questions truthfully.

Soon, they both stopped in front of the gate to Yumi's house, and Jeremie opened the gate.

"We'll see you tomorrow in school, and also so you could pick up your books and key to your room, to g-" "That time we'll have tomorrow, Jeremie, right?" She stopped him, and he nodded.

"I had fun today. It's better to be here than in Lyoko." Aelita said. "Well...it's all thanks to you."

Aelita hid a few streaks of her hair behind her ear and leaned closer to Jeremie, putting her soft lips onto his cheek.

"A good night from me, I suppose?" Aelita chuckled, which sounded nothing like the chuckles he heard from her before.

"Y-Yeah, good night." Jeremie said, as the girl ran inside the property and into the house.