Lyoko once more

Aelita and Jeremie were walking back to the campus, now hand in hand and close to each other. Jeremie would never think that he would have a girlfriend that's this beautiful. And he was going to make sure that Aelita was happy at all times.

And Aelita was happy since she finally understood the meaning of love and got into a relationship with someone really close to her heart right from the beginning. 

"Jeremie?" "Yes, Aelita?" Jeremie responded.

"I...don't want everyone to know that we are together," Aelita said. "Not yet at least."

"Of course, princess," Jeremie said and smiled. "As you wish."

Aelita felt a sense of relief coming to her to know that Jeremie was so understanding. No, she wasn't embarrassed or anything, but...she wanted to have some private stuff that not everyone knew about.

She already told too many things to everyone in their group, which she would've rather kept to herself. Still, the only person who didn't question a thing was right beside her, a person whose shoulder was acting as a pillow for her head right now, a person who loved her just as much she loves him.

"Hey, isn't that Odd?" Jeremie said, pointing at the entrance to the campus. Aelita looked to the way he was pointing. There was Odd, talking with a girl. Neither could see the girl, as she had a hood over her head. 

But this was different Odd; he had a rose in his hand and was giving it to the girl.

"He seems...polite," Aelita said. "The rose, the posture. I think he really likes her."

Suddenly, it was as if she felt Jeremie being sad. She looked to her side to confirm her assumptions.

"What's wrong?" Aelita asked.

"I wanted to give you a flower, too. On our first date." Jeremie said as Aelita chuckled. "Hm?"

"Jeremie, you bringing me to this world is a gift no one else can beat. Not even yourself." Aelita said, as she looked towards Odd and the mysterious girl again, and Jeremie did too.

Suddenly, Odd took down the girl's hood, and Jeremie nearly fainted. 

It was Aelita

"AGH!" Jeremie screamed, waking up the girl beside him at the same moment.

"Jeremie???" Aelita said in shock. "What happened?"  

Jeremie looked around, seeing he was back in his room, with Aelita next to him, and looking out of the window it was morning.

"I-" "Nightmare?" Aelita asked. Jeremie nodded, clearly knowing Aelita was right; it was a nightmare, a cruel one to be right.

"Aww, I'm here Jeremie, don't worry." Aelita soothingly said, holding Jeremie's hand under the blanket. "It's just a nightmare."

The words coming out of Aelita calmed Jeremie down enough to make him stop sweating and shaking. Aelita wrapped her arms around Jeremie, nuzzling his chest with her head.

Jeremie, now red in the cheeks, put his arms around Aelita and sighed in relief. This was reality, and, sadly, Aelita wasn't his girlfriend. However, he had a different problem...

The nightmare felt too real. He felt everything, which wasn't supposed to happen in a nightmare or a dream; and when Aelita kissed him, it felt really real.

Something's going on. Jeremie thought. He immediately blamed it on the one possible answer in the world.

XANA.