Christmas 1/2

As Jeremie woke up, he noticed the aroma floating around the house. Although he liked it and wanted to know from where it was coming, he didn't want to. 

Aelita was laying on his chest, peacefully sleeping. Jeremie was glad for the night and what happened in it and he hoped that it would slowly make him forget what happened when he was younger.

Now he doesn't have to worry; he has a beautiful and understanding girlfriend, with whom he fell asleep completely naked after the night.

The aroma must've got stronger, because it caught inside Aelita's nose, making her begin to stir and wake her up.

"Mmm...g'morning," Aelita said, as she looked at Jeremie and laid her head back down, face into Jeremie's chest with her hair everywhere. She obviously didn't want to get up.

"Good morning, 'Lita," Jeremie said, placing his hand on her naked back and rubbing it.

"What's that aroma?" Aelita said, lifting herself up, finally having the option to not care that she was still naked.

"I don't really know." "Well...I want to find out." Aelita said, rubbing her eyes. "But a shower is in the first place. Care to join me?"

"Um..." "You don't have to," Aelita said, standing up from his and brushing her hair out of her face. "But I really need to wash."

"...I'll go," Jeremie said, standing up, and following Aelita out of the room. They weren't worried that they'll get spotted naked, because the bathroom was right next door.

"Oh, I have something to tell you," Jeremie said, as he closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"I'm listening," Aelita replied as she stepped into the shower, waiting for Jeremie to take his sweater down and get inside with her, which he did. She turned on the top shower and let the warm drops of water touch both of their bodies.

"I got a warning about an activated tower in the night while you were asleep." Jeremie calmly said. "But it wasn't XANA." 

"Huh? Who then?" "Lexy," Jeremie said, as Aelita became confused.

"Lexy?" Aelita asked again, as Jeremie nodded. "Well...that's...okay?"

"It must be some power you have too, because you were both stuck inside the supercomputer for years," Jeremie said. "You have beautiful hair, Aelita."

"Why thank you!" Aelita smiled. "You mind washing them?" 

Aelita took a bottle of shampoo and gave it to Jeremie, who poured it on top of her hair.

"Okay, activated tower by Lexy," Aelita said. "What was next?"

"From what they told me they were just...there," Jeremie said. "Goofing around."

"But what was the reason to go to Lyoko?" Aelita asked. "There was no point."

"Yeah, but...you know how Odd is," Jeremie said. "Making any girl his girl is the priority."

"Oh, he has eyes for Samantha," Aelita said, as she heard Jeremie let out a laugh, which made her turn around.

"Odd could easily date two girls at the same time," Jeremie said, as it made Aelita laugh too, and took the shampoo bottle out of Jeremie's hand. She poured some on her hand and began washing Jeremie's hair, who didn't expect it.

"You know I have a gift for you somewhere," Aelita said. "Well...I had two gifts, but the first one you already got."

"That...was supposed to be a Christmas gift?" "Yeah!" Aelita said. "Not the main gift of course."