Learning [18+]

"If I wake up soon enough, then yes, I would like to go to buy some stuff," Aelita said as she was leaving the living room.

"Then it's set," Patrick said. "And there is a big chance you will wait for me."

Aelita laughed and waved as she walked out of the room, heading upstairs. Seeing the texts that Jeremie missed her warmed her heart, but then she remembered...

Jeremie was indeed waiting for her as she said.

Softly knocking on the door, she opened it, seeing Jeremie lying in bed and writing something on his laptop.

"Hi," Aelita said, closing the door and locking it. "What are you up to?"

"Doing some changes on the scan," Jeremie said, closing the laptop. "But I was waiting for you." 

"Good thing you did." The girl said and sat down on the bed. She looked at Jeremie, who was confused.

"You wanted something...right?" Jeremie asked, as Aelita nodded, still looking into each other's eyes.

She scooted closer to Jeremie and practically laid down on him. Kissing him on the lips, Jeremie wasn't so sure what the girl was planning.

"Now, I want you to be honest with me when you want to stop, okay?" Aelita said, just a mere centimeters away from his face. 

"Okay...but why?" Jeremie asked, but the only response he got was Aelita smirking, and moving her hand down Jeremie's chest, to his crotch.

"You'll see," Aelita said, lifting herself and moving herself down to be positioned in between the blushing Jeremie's legs.

Jeremie was scared, she could feel him being nervous as well. But she hoped that he would feel more comfortable around her real soon.

She undid the string Jeremie had on his pants, and very slowly took them down, still keeping her eyes fixed on Jeremie's face to know instantly when he wanted to stop.

But in the end, it looked like he was...enjoying it.

Aelita continued what she was doing, and also began to pull down Jeremie's boxers. Noticing that it wasn't completely fair for Jeremie, she paused, and lifted herself up, as she took off her sweater, letting her breasts be freely visible for Jeremie. She looked at him, seeing him wanting to talk, but was unable to move his mouth.

"Come on, you can compliment them if you want." Aelita giggled, making him blush even more.

She then resumed doing what she was doing, and took down Jeremie's boxers, revealing his penis.

She looked down at it, surprised that it was already becoming hard...right, she was teasing him already for a while.

She took her hand and put it on his penis, noticing as he jerked to the side on the touch. Wrapping her fingers around it, she began moving up and down.

"A-Aelit...ah." Came out of Jeremie, as he relaxed.

She was glad that her boyfriend was enjoying it as she continued, while his penis went full hard into its full length. 

Slowly continuing, she began feeling something wet appearing on her underwear. Noticing that Jeremie was looking like he was dead, she slowly took down her fuzzy sweatpants and also her underwear, while trying to stroke Jeremie slowly.

"...L-Lita...I'm..." Jeremie got out of himself before Aelita felt his penis twitch, and soon begin to shoot out the white liquid.

"Oh." Was all Aelita said, when he finished as her hand was covered in the white liquid. Jeremie lifted his head up, looking at Aelita with shame on his face.

Love me, will ya?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें