Caring

Aelita opened her eyes, seeing she woke up in a dark room, the only thing illuminating the room she was in was Jeremie's phone, and a silent alarm going off.

She wanted to look at it, only to feel her whole body, including her arms unable to move. Then, she remembered the night; and how they fell asleep. Jeremie indeed still had his arms on her waist, peacefully sleeping. 

The phone stopped buzzing, its screen turned off. Since she knew Jeremie, the alarm was set at 7 in the morning, because he always liked to get up really early while they both were working on the materialization program for her. And she doubts he deleted the recurring alarm.

"Mmmmm." She suddenly heard, and felt she was being moved around. Jeremie was turning in his sleep, probably about to wake up. But since he had Aelita in his embrace, she was turning around with him.

"Morning, Jeremie." She said, hoping that he was already awake.

"Mmmorning," Jeremie mumbled and tightened the hug he had Aelita in. She just smiled, closing her eyes for a moment. She imagined how they both looked from the other point of view.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy boy," Aelita said, hearing Jeremie giggle. She loved his laughs, which weren't heard so often since he always was either worried about the others while they were in Lyoko, or he hadn't laughed at all.

"I'm awake," Jeremie said, his voice muffled by Aelita's hair.

Jeremie slowly loosened the hold he had on Aelita but still had his hands on his waist. This allowed Aelita to turn around, to be face to face with Jeremie, who still didn't have his eyes opened. She slightly twirled around just enough to be close to his face with hers, and poked his nose with hers, instantly making him open his eyes.

"Wake up, we should go back to the campus for proper breakfast," Aelita said, as Jeremie's eyes closed again, and he mumbled something that was impossible to be understood. 

"5 more minutes," Jeremie said, returning to using Aelita as his snuggling buddy, making her smile. It always made her happier when Jeremie was affectionate towards her. Well, anything that Jeremie did make her happy.

"Okay, but then we'll go," Aelita added as Jeremie hummed to it, agreeing to the terms. 

Aelita tried to close her eyes to also sleep for the 5, now 4, and something minutes, but she just couldn't stop looking at Jeremie. His blond hair ruffled up because of their comfortable sleeping position. Her hair was a mess too, but she thought about it closely lately, and it resulted in her going to try to make her hair slightly flatter, which would result in it being also longer.

I want to know if Jeremie would like it though. She thought, still admiring Jeremie. 

By the time Jeremie woke up again, it was way past the 5 minutes they set, but neither of them seem to care about it. Enjoying each other's presence was important for them, nothing spoken between them was an added bonus, which, for some reason, both liked.

"Okay, let's go," Jeremie said, letting go of Aelita. She rolled down from him, making him able to stand up, but something inside told her to roll back on him, so she could be with him some more.

"Aww." Aelita cooed, looking at the cat that slept beside them, still on Jeremie's sweater. "It's hers now."

"Oh, right," Jeremie said, completely forgetting why the cat was there in the first place. "And this mess..."

"No one will come here, so we could leave it like this," Aelita suggested, seeing Jeremie's face of uncertainty. "Okay, after breakfast I'll come back and pack everything up, and bring Maya to my room."