'Lita

As soon as the two ended their snuggling session, which lasted god knows how long, Aelita got out of bed, heading upstairs to her own room. This gave Jeremie the chance to begin planning how to ask Aelita out. 

Ask Odd? Wouldn't be the best idea, since his dating life isn't that interesting, and Jeremie wants to impress just one girl.

Ask Ulrich? He is failing with this subject.

Ask Yumi? She might help him in terms of what would Aelita like.

Yeah, Yumi it is. He thought, taking out his phone, and calling Yumi. It didn't take long till she answered the call.

"Morning, Jeremie." "Hey, Yumi. I have a favor to ask you." Jeremie said.

"Okay, I'm listening." "So...eh...IwanttoaskAelitaoutbutIneedhelp." He blurted out, hearing a sigh coming from the other side of the call.

"Jeremie, Jeremie, Jeremie. For someone smart as you, you are kinda dumb." Yumi said, adding a little chuckle. "In an hour in front of the entrance to the campus. I'll help you since I want to see Aelita happy."

"Thank you so so much." "Don't mention it. See ya." And Yumi hung up.

No going back now.

He put his phone back into his pocket, and walked out of the room, closing the door and locking it. As he turned around, he nearly had a heart attack. Right in front of him stood Aelita, wearing the same crimson-red hoodie she showed him the evening before. And she added a few perks to it, making it look more cute.

"Jeremie, I have a favor to ask you." She said as Jeremie nodded. "But don't freak out or be mad."

"At you? I could never." Jeremie said. "What's up?"

"Sooo...I was going to ask...if you wanted to help me move some stuff in my room." Aelita said. "I wanted to ask Ulrich and Odd to help, but you seem to be more willing to help me."

"Um." "Besides, I don't really want them snooping around my stuff," Aelita added. "So?"

"O-Of course." "Great, I'm gonna go for breakfast, and then we can start," Aelita said, skipping away toward the exit of the building. Blushing at the request, he pulled his phone out, calling Yumi again.

"Yes?" "Sorry, but Aelita wants to do something now." "Great, that's good! Really good. Spend time with her, that's more valuable to a relationship than some gifts." Yumi said and hung up.

/-/-/-/

Jeremie waited in front of Aelita's room till she came back from breakfast. Sure, he could've come in, since everyone in their group had spare keys to other's rooms, but he decided to not go in.

"Cookie?" 

He heard suddenly next to him. Turning around, he saw Aelita looking at him, handing him a cookie she got from who knows where.

"Thanks," Jeremie replied, taking the cookie from her hand. "Where'd you get this?"

"They were giving them away, so I asked for two," Aelita said, showing him another cookie, which she threw into her mouth quickly. She took her key to the door, unlocked it, and opened it.

Jeremie could tell that Aelita was nothing like him or anyone; her room was clean, nothing thrown on the floor and her bed made since she haven't even slept on it this night...and the night before.

"I want to move the closet here and the table here," Aelita explained, pointing at the places. Jeremie looked at it and took a deep breath. The closet didn't look heavy, but he was sure it was.