WWT 4-Should've ignored them

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Just as Jisung was walking out the door he remembered something.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot." He slapped a palm on his forehead as he remembered he was supposed to meet Minho, Felix, and whatever his name was behind the gym.

-

Just as Jisung was about to turn the corner of the gym, he got a call.

No Caller ID

Jisung answered just in case it was something important, he heard voices around the corner of the gym wall as the person on the other end of the phone started to speak.

"Hey are you coming or not?"

His phone started to echo until it made a deafening screeching noise. The person calling
was nearby. Jisung hung up and turned the corner. "Oh, there he is." Bangchan said coldly.
"Hey, um, how'd you get my number."
"Oh, sorry for not telling you sooner, friend of the principals son..."

"Ah, I see."

Felix started to talk, his voice was so deep that Jisung felt he had to obey his question or he would be beat to death. "Why don't you come a little closer, eh?"

"Yeah, don't be so shy Jisung!" He was fluttered by Minho's voice even though his happiness was obviously faked. He hated it, there's no way he could fall for someone who might just punch him in seconds. Suddenly,

*slam*

"Lee Know what are yo-"
Felix's voice cut off from something, but all Jisung could see was Minho's face. Minho had Jisung pinned to the cold brick wall of the gym's outside walls. Minho seemed to just stare at him in a way that made Jisung flustered. But Jisung didn't really know what to think, the way he looked at him coldly earlier made him want to throw Minho off and run away as fast as he can to prevent harm. But another part of him told himself not to.

He was split into two different parts of himself and he didn't know which one to choose, so he just stood there. Not like he could move if he wanted to anyways. Minho got off him a bit. With a blood curdling smirk on his face, Bangchan started walking over to him in a way that made Jisung wish he wasn't so weak because he started to tear up. He already knew what was going to happen. The people at his last school had done this to Jisung too much for him to forget how it worked. They were going to beat him up, he knew it.

*Dammit, dammit Jisung! You should've just followed your instincts and ran away when you had the chance!*

Minho backed off as Bangchan threw Jisung to the ground and punched the life out of his soul.

-

"Bro, I want a turn."
"Then come take one, I'm tired anyways."
Just as Jisung thought he was about to slip away. Felix greeted him with even worse punches and slaps than before, the pain Jisung was enduring was unbearable. He felt his eyes close and his body slump down, his breathing rough.

"Shit, dude he's out."

"What the fuck, you guys never gave me a turn!"
Minho stompped away with the two others.
"There's always tomorrow Lee Know." Bangchan hissed back at him.
"Yeah, and besides someone would've found us sooner than later."
Felix added.

"Ugh.. So are just going to leave him there?" Minho questioned. "I mean someone's gonna have to find him, we'll come check tomorrow morning." Minho didn't feel so good about leaving the young student at the back of a school unattended for the night, especially all beat up like that.

"Alright?" Felix questioned him. "Yeah..."

-

5:00PM

*I should go and check on him, if it's that bad maybe even bring him to the hospital,* Minho sat and thought, he felt bad for Jisung. It was his first day and he got treated so poorly. Minho was kind of glad that he didn't get the chance to hurt him, but then he thought again, *He's not anything special just use him as you please, it doesn't matter.*

Even though Minho started to really not care for the boy, he went to check on him anyways.

When he got there he saw a bloody Jisung still lying on the ground from earlier. Concerned, Minho bent down and rested his ear on Jisung's chest to make sure he was still breathing. Minho sighed in relief. After a little while, he realized that he was still laying there, leaning on Jisung. He felt his face get hot but quickly shook the feeling away and examined the worst of the wounds. Chan had busted a pretty big gash in his upper arm that was misted with lots of tiny droplets of blood. Minho was sick at the sight but wouldn't allow himself to pass out like Jisung did.

As much as Minho wanted to not care for the boy, there was a feeling deep inside him that was forcing him to make sure he was safe.