WWT 5-Hospital

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

As much as Minho wanted to not care for the boy, there was a feeling deep inside of him that made sure he kept him safe.

Minho couldn't help but feel horrible at what he was looking at, but he remembered what he was thinking earlier, He' s not anything special, just use him as you please.

Even with this said, he still brought Jisung to the hospital out of kindness.

-

"Oh my-, what happened to the poor boy?"
The nurse, who's name tag read Dianne, said, sounding genuinely concerned. "Um, bullies at school happen, but-"

"Is this really what bullying has turned into, my gosh when I was in school bullying was just saying some hurtful words," Dianne lightly laughed to herself. "but it definitely wasn't anything like this..."

Emotions started to fill Minho as he realized how bad Jisung's wounds must've been. A light tear slid down Minho's cheek, he had this feeling inside that made him care for Jisung slightly more than the closest people in his life, he hated it. He forced back any form of emotion as the nurse started to speak to him

"Why don't you escort yourself out now? You can stay and wait or leave and get rest, it's up to you."

"I think I'll be going home, thank you for your help!"

"No problem, have a great night!"

Minho started to exit but figured it would be rude not to reply to the kind woman so he quickly turned back and said, "You too!"
Minho decided he should go home,

There's no way he's waking up anytime soon, he's out cold and the nurse made it clear his wounds would take a day or two to heal. So there's really no point in staying.

Minho walked home in he slight rain, he had no umbrella, but it didn't matter to him.

I deserve it, why should I use an umbrella when this is how I treat such a kind student on his first day, he must be terrified of me.

He thought to himself. Even though he never did anything to the boy, he still regretted even befriending him if his feelings were going to take him over like this.

Ugh... Minho stop thinking about him, you don't want to get feelings for him because you can't make your friends mad, and you have a girlfriend. Plus,
Minho was reluctant of his thoughts,
He's the only one who doesn't know about their schemes, well atleast most of them anyways, so he would make the perfect target...

-

Minho arrived home at dark, soaked from head to toe in cold rain that seeped into his skin and made his blood run cold. He walked upstairs to his room, not bothering to check if anyone was home. Right now he was just too tired to do anything but sleep.

But he couldn't...

All Minho could think about was Jisung, not in a way that he liked him, but in a caring way as he was concerned for him. He wondered if he was okay, or if Jisung was just getting worse. The thought of him getting worse made Minho sick, he looked bad enough already. His thoughts trailed away, his eyelids heavy with tiredness.

Asleep

~~~
Tuesday

Where am I?

Jisung awoke in a small area with a tiny TV, a side table with a tv remote, a cup of jello, and a cold breakfast that must've been brought to him earlier, along with a teal blue curtain to his right.
Jisung gasped, his breath caught in his throat and as much as he wanted to jump out of his position in this uncomfortable, hard bed, his body wouldn't let him move.

Instead of moving, Jisung looked down at his arms to see tubes and wires attached to his wrist. He must've had some kind of machine blowing air into his nose because the air Jisung inhaled through his nose has a sour scent.

Was what happen really that bad? He thought. A woman walked over to him from the other side of the curtain

"Hello, did you wake up okay?" The woman asked, her name tag read Minyeon. Jisung replied weakly, his voice was hoarse,"Yes, t-thank you-" He started to cough before he continued his sentence. The nurse walked over to a screen behind him that he couldn't quite see. "Im gonna need Melissa to chart this down, it's actually pretty good," Minyeon muttered under her breath. "You should be out of here by tomorrow night, maybe Thursday morning. How's that sound?"

"That sound good.." Jisung said weakly.

I just hope I get out of here, and the way of those bullies, soon enough...