WWT 8-Lunch on the Roof :)

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Thursday

But after a few moments, nothing happened, and Jisung felt himself melting into Minho's touch. Lee Know's hands on Jisung's waist made him feel weird inside, but he liked it. He felt like he could stand like that with Minho forever. But he also felt confused,

Why, I tought he hated me? So why would he hug me?

Jisung thought to himself. Eventually, he gathered the courage to let his thoughts into words.

"Why?"

But Lee Know didn't answer, so he asked again.

"Lee Know," Han pulled back from the hug and tilted his head so he was able to see Minho's glassy eyes. Their gaze met, Jisung took this as a chance to ask again. "Why did you hug me?" Lee Know looked away, ashamed of looking like this infront of the boy. But he found courage somewhere in Jisung's gaze to respond. "Well, I-" He wasn't very good at explaining, "I guess I just needed a hug..." Minho looked up into Jisung's eyes and let out a small smile. The last of the tears softly trickled down his cheeks as Jisung pulled him in for a second hug.

Wow, he's so caring, and so kind, but why, after all i did beat him up behind a school gym...

Lee Know giggled a little bit at Jisung's kindness as he leaned into the warm hug.

-----------------

Jisung didn't even know what to think, he let his actions do the talking as he went in to hug Lee Know for a second time. He felt sympathy as Lee Know started to lightly cry once more, thats what really got the best of him. He was too kind to see someone cry and not do anything, it just didn't feel right to leave someone to cry by themself. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, pulling the two into a tight, warm hug. Minho reacted by placing his arms around Jisung's shoulders.

The duo stood there for a few moments in the same position before Jisung pushed him away and looked up at the clock.

7:00am

He placed his hands on Lee Know's shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "Classes start in 30 minutes, we should probably get going."
Minho nodded. But as Jisung started to walk away, he lightly grasped his arm pulling him back, "Jisung, wait," He said, not daring to look up at him out of embarresment, his fingertips slowy but lightly sliding down Jisung's arm.

-------------------

Jisung felt a shiver go down his spine as Lee Know's fingertips lightly carressed his arm. "Jisung, wait," Lee Know called after him. Jisung whipped his head around, just as he was about to leave, Minho called him back. "Do you want to eat lunch with me on the rooftop today, I mean only if that's alright wit-"

"I would love to!"

Jiusng cut off the older with excitment, there was no way he was turning this down. I mean I need new friends anyways so it's good to get to know some kids!

"Oh...' Minho started to laugh in surprise "Alright! See you at lunch?"

"See you at lunch!" Han called to him as he exited the dark room.

------------------

Minho stood there,

why do I feel this way? I've never had a crush on a boy before, but isn't it suppoused to feel the same when you have a crush on a girl? Why does this crush on Jisung feel so much more specail than a girl?

At lunch

Jisung ran up the stairs especially fast today. He couldn't wait to make it to the rooftop, he had made his first friend and it was one of the most exciting things that had happened this year since he barely had any friends.

*SLAM*

Books came falling from above as Jiusng hit the floor with the complete opposite of a soft landing. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I-"

"Don't worry about it." said an irritated voice from next to him. Jisung looked up to see a tall boy with breathtaking brown hair boy whose eyes of those resembled a cute dog. Jisung proceeded to get up and help the boy pick up his books off the stairwell floor.

"sorry." Jisung mumbled under his breath once more. "I already said it's fine i really don't care."
"Really 'cause it really doesn't look like it..." The boy let out a long exagurated sigh. "Hey, by the way, what's your name?"
"Kim Seungmin." The boy said. Jisung handed him the books he had collected and proceeded to add on to the conversation. "Wow, that's a pretty name, mine's Han Jisung!"

"Cool," Jiusng was dissapointed in the response he recived, but it was obvious that this Kim Seungmin wanted to get away from the conversation. "Friends?" He asked, holding out his hand. "Sure!" Seungmin replied, shaking his hand while he smiled a bit. "I'll see you around, my class starts soon."
Jisung waved to him and got back to happily skipping up the stairs to the rooftop.

Minho watched as Jisung just casually walked away from the conversation, he was jealous of how easy it was for the boy to make friends with the other students. Minho had been watching the conversation from a few floors up. he admired the way Jiusng spoke so confidently to everyone. How I wish i could do that, I only have a few friends and none of them are even nice. With no reason, he smirked which turned into a small quiet laugh. To most people, thinkning about how little friends you have and how your friends are all toxic would be sad, but for some reason it was amusing to Minho. Lee know looked down just to realize if he stood there any longer, Han would realize he was watching him. So he quickly dashed up the few stairs to the rooftop and waited patiently near the corner for Jisung to arrive.

Just then, Jisung came running over to him, "Lee Know!" Han called out to him from a little whiles away. "Crap!-" Jisung yelped as he tripped into a priviously relaxed Minho. Jisung got lucky because Minho had the sudden instinct to reach out to him as he trampled on top of him.
Minho felt a heavy weight knock the air out of his body as Jisung collapsed on top of him. Han let out a little whimper as he crashed against Minho, activating intrusive thoughts in his head. But Minho managed to slightly shake the feeling away.

There Minho and Jisung sat, or more well laid. Minho on his back, Han on on top him, Lee Know's hands lightly touching his tiny waist. Both of their bodies felt hot against one another. Suddenly, Jisung moved off of Lee Know and looked around.

"Oh my gosh, Hyung I'm so sorry..."

Hyung

Lee Know's body tickled when Jisung called him that. Then he remembered he has to say something or it will be akward. "It's alright, it's no big deal!"
Jisung laughed akwardly as he looked up at Lee Know.

Cute

Lee Know kept the thought to himself. Just then he realized how ruffled up Jisung's hair had become. Minho pulled Jisung closer, who had a confused look on his face. But Jisung's body relaxed as Minho began to fix his messy hair, he would separate strands to perfectly part his hair, and inbetween parting he would softly stroke the younger's head, allowing his fingers to slide through his soft hair. This gesture felt so natural, Jisung never wanted it to end.

"Why don't we start eating now?"

Jisung whined a bit when Lee Know quit playing with his hair, but he knew that the moment couldn't go on forever.

The pair pulled out their lunch pails and began to chow down on their food while getting to know eachother more.

I'm so glad I pulled him back to ask. Minho thought, feeling satisfied with himself.

Friday

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-*
Minho drowsily grabbed his vibrating phone off his nightstand to check the number. School had only gotten out 2 hours ago and Minho had already fallen asleep on himself twice, he hasn't been getting much sleep for the past few nights worrying about Jisung, but now that he knew he was safe and healthy, he had no reason to stay up late worrying anymore. Lee Know read to contact, Chan... Why now, I thought he didn't wan't to talk to me...
Minho picked up the phone to hear an excited BangChan on the other end...

A/N: Guys don't worry I promise things will get spicy soon :')