WWT 13-Caught

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Saturday Midnight

"Oh gosh, Jisung!?"

Wha-

"Hyunjin!"

"So, I didn't know you two had anything..."

"We don't really, I wouldn't even say we are friends yet, I ended up beat in Bangchan's basement and he saved me, this is the first time we've really ever talked." Even though it hurt to say they weren't friends, he had to say it, they only knew eachother for a few hours so it's not like they could say they knew eachother very well.

Minho nugged him in the shoulder, smirking, "Hey, I would atleast say we are friends." The older chimed, half whispering.

While Hyunjin sat criss cross on his bed, his blonde hair tied into a half up half down ponytail, baggy grey and white plaid pajamas covering his body, a pencil in his hand, smirking slightly, his eyes going back and forth between the couple and a pad of paper resting on his knee.

Minho gestured for Jisung to follow him as he entered the beautiful bedroom filled with shades of greys, whites, blacks, browns, and splotches of bright, colorful paintings or plants popping up here and there.

"Wow..."

"You like it?"

Hyunjin questioned an amazed Jisung who stood in the doorway, admiring the room around him.

"I really do... d-did you decorate this" jisung questioned him, looking into his eyes.

Hyunjin sat and looked into the other's eyes before responding, creating only slight tension between the two friends.

Jisung looked away from him, shy.

"Yeah I did," Hyunjin itched the back of his neck awkwardly before continuing, his eyes glued to the cream colored carpet. "I-the- There was so many themes and it was really hard to choose but I think I went with best one."

Hyunjin looked up to Lee Know sitting beside him on the bed who had been listening in on the conversation with his mouth slightly open.

"Here, come sit, you don't have to ask to do stuff I really don't mind." Hyunjin said, patting the open space between him and Lee Know.

Jisung nodded, slowly walking to the bed.

"You guys want anything to eat?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeah, I could definitely eat Jisu- "Uhm, sure, how about fruit."Minho suggested.

"I was about to say the same thing." Jisung laughed, hitting Minho slightly in his chest using his fist. Minho threw his hand on his chest and layer his head back on the bed. Being the over dramatic person he was, he groaned, pretending to be in pain.

"You sound hot when you do that..."

Jisung said under his breath, smiling slightly.

Minho opened his eyes and looked up at him, he hadn't quite heard what Jisung had said so quietly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing..." Jisung laughed and looked at the floor.

But Minho wanted to know, he sat up straight and started at Jisung for a moment. Jisung felt eyes staring into his soul, but he didn't let it get the best of him. Suddenly, Minho took Jisung's chin in his fingers, bringing his face not only up to look at him, but also closer, inches in between them.

"I want to know, what did you say?"

"W-well.." Jisung couldn't bring himself to look into the older's eyes. "I said the you soun-"