WWT 20-Cafe☕️

PLEASE VOTE, MY MOM CAUGHT ME READING DFH SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A LONG TIME😭

New perspective time🙌😛

HYUNJIN
"Can I atleast tell Felix?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, watching Han whine to Minho asking if he could tell certain people that the two were together.

"Listen okay? Just don't tell anybody." Minho stated, his voice edging with... anger..?

Hyunjin had never seen Minho angry before, it was strange to him. Jisung looked up at Minho with glossy eyes.

"Damn, why is everyone sooo dramatic"

"You're one to talk Hyunjin." Lee Know retorted
"What? I. Am. Not. Dramatic" Hyunjin replied dramatically which pulled a laugh out of an amused Jisung, Hyunjin had to admit his smile was really cute.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?"

A pretty woman who looked to be about in her mid twenties walked toward their table.

Hyunjin looked up at her but didn't say anything. He had a plan in mind but wasn't going to use it just yet...

The lady stared patiently at Minho who wasn't even paying attention, just staring at Jisung. "Per usual" Hyunjin scoffed under his breath with a smirk.

"Hyung.."

Jisung hit Minho on the arm. Minho looked up calmly, his eyes suppressing a bit of surprise. "Ahh... my bad, I'll take an americano,"

He paused and looked at Jisung

"what do you want Sung?"

Jisung looked at the floor puzzled for a moment, "I'll have a vanilla latte, and..." he looked up at Minho with soft eyes, "can I get cheesecake?"

"Of course pri-"

"..."

"Jisung!"

The woman looked down at her notebook and back up at the boys, "so if I heard that correctly, you wanted one Americ-"

"Iced please" Minho shamelessly inturupted.

"Okay.. one iced americano, one vanilla latte and one slice of cheesecake?" Minho nodded in approval.

Just as the woman began to walk away Hyunjin put his plan into action. "Excuse me ma'am?" She let out a confused noise and walked back over,

"yes..?"

"Can you add one more iced americano to that order aswell?"

"Can do!"

Hyunjin smiled mischievously , "thank you!"

The woman nodded with a smile and walked away to another table of customers waiting for their order.

"What the hell Hyunjin"

Minho looked at him, clearly annoyed.

"Why not?" Hyunjin smirked, Minho scoffed, "You already had a drink."

"I was thirsty again..?" Hyunjin shrugged

"You're paying."

Hyunjin scoffed and looked away

—————

"Thank you for that, it was really good!"

Jisung thanked Minho as he wiped a bit of cheesecake off his lip with a napkin. Minho suddenly giggled when he saw Jisung wiping frosting off his lip. (iykyk)

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he watched Minho lead in to whisper something in Jisung's ear which made him choke on air and begin laughing too.

"What is so funny?"

"Nothing.."

Hyunjin sighed and looked away. "How about we get going..?" Jisung suggested. Minho hummed in response and Hyunjin just stood up and put his hoodie on since it was sweater weather. (get Hyunjined)

Jisung and Minho followed, putting on their jackets while Hyunjin stood with his back against the door, holding it open for them. "Thanks" Jisung gave a small bow.

Hyunjin smiled and nodded in response.

—————
MINHO

Felix once told Minho that he is the type of person to get jealous easily, Minho just laughed, but Felix was right.

Minho poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue...

He shook his head and look down at his hands. It was humiliating how easily he could get jealous over tiny little gestures of kindness.

Jisung stepped over to him and they both waited for Hyunjin to catch up before walking to the car.

"Well, I didn't come with you guys so... I guess it's bye for now." Jisung nodded and they said their goodbyes.

Minho sighed, his breath visible in the chilly air.

"Alright... well,"

Minho looked into Jisung's round eyes before he continued.

"Let's head home?" Jisung looked at his feet, "Do you..." his words were barely a whisper. "What?" Minho scrunched his eyebrows in confusion,  unable to hear him.

"Nevermind, let's go"

Minho hummed in agreement and walked to the car, Jisung following close behind him.

Minho opened the door for Jisung on the passenger side. "Thank you-"

Jisung paused, his innocent face painted with a smirk that made his eyes look submissive.

"Jagi"

"Your welcome, Princess"

Jisung blushed lightly, a tiny smile on his cute face.

"So am I bringing you to your place, are you comming back to my place..?"

Jisung thought for a moment...

"I'll just go home."

He smiled.

—————

A/N: AGAGSICEJJ OH CEUDEADU OH CEESHH IF CHD I ACTUALLY HAVE MOTIVATION LMFAOOO😭😭😭 im so sorry I promise I will update once or twice every week from now on.