WWT 19-DRIVING IN ME MINHOS CAR🚗 VROOM VROOM💨

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!ALSO OMG ROCKSTAR IS SO GOSH DAMN GOOD LIKE, SEUNGMINS HIGH NOTE AND HANS VOCALS IN COVER ME, THE CHOREO AND THE HYUNJIN, LEE KNOW, AND HAN CENTER IN LALALALA, THE CUTE AND BRIGHT MOOD OF THE BEAT AND POSITIVE LYRICS OF BLIND SPOT, CHANGBINS VOCALS IN LEAVE AND THE WHOLE SONG IN GENERAL, THE ROCK VERSION OF LALALALA HAS ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LIKE THE GUITAR IS GOOD HELP-, KOREAN VER OF SOCIAL PATH SLAYED PER USUAL, AHHh THE DANCE BREAK IN MAGEVERSE THE BEAT LIKE THAT IS REAL MUSIC, COMFLEX IS SO SLAY LIKE THE PRECHOURUS IS SO BABYGIRL "too bright im so flashy, different no I'm unique, that's right I'm too classy, nobody can stop me, COMFLEX!!!" LIKE HELLO??!?!? STAN STRAY KIDS!!

"Okay Sungie, let's go."

With his hand still around Jisung's waist, Minho opened the front door for him, following close behind. "Do you like when I call you that?" Minho questioned Jisung with a smirk, but Jisung just looked confused. "Call me what..?"

"Sungie."

Jisung's looked at the ground and Minho swore he saw his face turn red before he looked back up. "Yes, hyung, is it okay if I still call you hyung or is that not enough for what we've started." a smirk painted Jisung's face at the end.

"Well that's not something you see everyday."

Minho refered to Jisung's smirk, lowkey enjoying the way it looked on Jisung's innocent face. "Anyway, I think hyung is the best way to go about it, unless you had something different in mind..?" his tone becomming sensual at the end of his sentance. "Hm...wellll, how about jagi..?" Jisung took a step closer to Minho, wrapping his arms aorund his neck. In response Minho slid his arms around Jisung's small waist, he moved his hands down to Jisung's hips and back up to his waist again, feeling all of his curves.

"I like jagi, actually I love jagi..."

Minho paused.

"But not as much as I love you."

He connected their lips only softly which made a low giggle rise from Jisung's throat. "Cheesy." Jisung laughed.

Damnit how is he so cute at times..

"How can you like so cute and innocent at times like this after what we did last night..?" Minho laughed himself, pulling Jisung into a tight hug.

"I love you jagi..." Jisung said softly, his tone making Minho's stomach do flips. "I love you too Princess.." Minho kissed the top of Jisung's head before breaking apart to open the car door for Jisung. "Thank you." Jisung said as he took his seat in the car, Minho nodded in response, Walking around to take his seat in the drivers seat.

"You've got a nice car." Jisung commented, the inside was completely shiny and clean, he looked back to see a third row of seats in the back, plus the roof was high. "Thanks, I got it last year." Jisung hummed, "I don't know how you manage to keep it this clean let alone afford it."

"Well... I'm ususally the only one that uses it so, thats why it's so clean. And my dad bought it for me as a birthday gift."

"That's nice of him." Jisung responded

"Yeah...last gift I ever got from him..." Minho said shakily under his breath. He dropped his eyes with his hands.

He was crying

Jisung didn't know what to say, he was really bad at comforting since he grew up in a 'Ill give you something to cry about' household. Jisung leaned over and hugged Minho's shoulders, embracing him in a warm, comforting hug. Jisung didn't want to say anything honestly, when Jisung was crying and someone tried to comfort him by talking, he either didn't know what to say so stayed quiet, or couldn't bring himself to talk because of the lump that forms in his throat when he cries.