WWT 9-New punching bag

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Friday

Nothing interesting happened in the past day, Minho and Jisung had all different periods and Chan refused to talk to Lee Know. Felix hasn't been at school for a few days, and Han's making new friends.

---------

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-

Lee Know drowsily grabbed his vibrating phone from his nightstand to check the number. School had gotten out 2 hours ago and Minho had already fallen asleep on himself twice, he hadn't been getting much sleep for the past few nights worrying about Jisung, but now that he knew he was safe and healthy he had no reason to stay up late worrying anymore. Minho read the contact. Chan .... Why now, i thought he doesn't wan't to talk to me.
Lee Know picked up the phone to an excited BangChan on the other end.

"Bro you need to come over right now!"

"Why...?"

"I just got a new punching bag!"

"Hm."

"It's sick as, you have to come see it!"

"Alright fine, I'll be there in 5."

"See you!"

"Yep, bye."

All Lee Know wanted to do is rest, but he hasn't heard Chan this genuinly happy in a long time, so he had to go check out the scene. Minho grabbed a pair of sweatpants, a baggy t-shirt, and a sweatshirt with some sneakers. "Hey, mom!"
"Yes?"
His mom called from downstairs, She must be doing laundry. "BangChan want's me to go over to his house, he got something new that he wants me to see."
"Alright, you can go, be careful outside!"
"Got it!"
"Bye!"

"Bye."

Minho slipped out the front door and walked a few houses down till he came to Chan's house. He lived relativley close, so they hung out together often. Minho was startled as Chan popped out from the front door before Minho even made it up the porch steps. "Damn, how good is this punching bag, you haven't been this excited in years." Minho questioned, "Oh it's good, come on in you have to see!" "Alright, for God's sake I'm coming!"

As Lee Know entered the familiar, clean house. Chan stepped infront of him. "I keep the punching bag in the basement, but before you go down there put this on." Lee Know laughed, finding it hard to take Chan seriously while he was standing cheery infront of him holding a unicorn sleeping mask. "Are you for real?"

"C'mon it's all I got."

But why do you even want me to wear a blindfold?" Lee Know interogated.

"Because I wan't you to feel the quality before you see what it looks like." Minho reluctantly gave in and took the sleeping mask from Chan's hands. After placing it on his head, Chan guided him down the stairs into the basement. Minho's ears started to ring as he heard the loud buzzing of the furnace. "Alright, it's right infront of you, and this thing is super strong so you can hit it super hard, really put your skills to the test."

Minho decided he would take a super hard punch near his face level to show off how much he's improved in boxing skills to Chan. He got in his stance, bringing his arms up he put his fists in the propper position. "Alright man, whenever you're ready." Lee Know was confident in himself. He focused all of his energy into his right arm. He released the punch.

...

Minho's eyes flew open wide. "BangChan, what the fuck was that?!"

He heard Chan clapping his hands and laughing behind him. But he wasn't having it.
"BangChan I'm being fucking serious what in all fuck was that?" The second Lee Know's hand hit the punching bag, a loud scream of pain sounded from where Chan said the punching bag was placed. Chan still wouldn't answer. Thats it. Lee Know tore off the sleeping mask to see a trembling, bloody Jisung on the floor. "Holy shit,..." Lee Know fell to his knees and started to cry. His head whipped over to Bangchan. "BangChan what the fuck is this, why would you do this." BangChan stared at him in disbelief. "W-well, last t-time you were mad because you didn't get the chance to hit him so I thought..."

"No!"

"Jisung, Jisung are you okay?! Jisung answer me! Answer me now!" Lee Know's tears fell greater than the world's largest waterfall. He could feel tears dripping down his lips, off the tip of his nose, off his jawline. "Please!" No answer. Lee know was practically swimming in his own tears at this point. He leaned over, placing his ear on Jisung's chest. His heartbeat is steady, but his breathing is not rythmic at all. What in hell am I suppoused to say to the receptionest if I have to bring him the hospital again..

Minho picked up the boy's limp body and carried him home to his house without telling Chan goodbye. He didn't know what to say to his mom, but there was no way in hell that he was letting Jisung stay with that asshole.

------------

There it was, his house, but one thing was missing. My mom never told me she was leaving? Lee Know came home to any empty driveway, which actually just made things way easier for him. Minho approached the front door carefully, cautious to not wake the sleeping Jisung in his arms. He looked down at him. He's so beautiful, what am I kidding he's probably staight, I bet you anything he's got like 5 girlfriends. Minho hopelessly thought to himself. He planed on bringing Jisung to their guest room, but since his mom wasn't home he had time to spare and he placed him down carefully on the couch.

In the meantime, Lee Know cleaned off Jisung with a damp towel and bandaged up his wounded arms and face. He got food and water ready for if he woke up. While waiting for something to happen, Minho sat down and watched some funny cat videos, many people thought it was silly for a 17 year old to still watch these kinds of videos, but they always managed to make Minho laugh.

Friday 6:30pm

Minho decided it was time to bring Jisung to the guest room. Luck was on him since his mom still wasn't home which gave him as much time as he needed to struggle carrying the boy up the stairs. Somehow, Minho finially managed to get Jisung up stairs into the guest bed. He carefully placed him down on the soft mattress and threw a big, fluffy blanket over him. After finishing getting Han settled in, Minho stood back to appriciate his work. He tried to aknowledge how nicely he had tucked the younger in, but that was the least of his worries. Minho walked over to the bed to lay down next to a drowsy Jisung, he found himself lost in his beauty, everything about him was perfect, and handsome, and beautiful....

"AHh!"

"WHAT THE FUC - Jisung!!" Lee Know abruptly woke up from a loud shriek from Han, as much as he should be concered as to why he screamed, he was actually excited that he had woken up. Jisung stared at Minho with wide, fearful eyes, his breathing was heavy, and his heartbeat was pumping so fast you could feel it through the mattress. "Jisung."

"Where the fuck am I? Where did you take me?!"

"Jisung, you're with me... You're okay."

Jisung seemed to become more relaxed as he heard Lee Know reassuring him.

"Are you alright?" He looked at him with slight puppy eyes, but you see the pain underneath his happy expresion. "I'm okay, thanks Hyung." He said weakly. Suddenly, Jisung burst into tears, he scooted over twords Minho and wrapped his arms around him, which helped calm him down. Lee Know felt his face become hot as Han's hands slowly carressed Lee Know's back, but he didn't let it show. "Are you sure you're alright?"

Jisung shook his head

"Thank you for getting me out of there." He pouted, tears softly running down his face.

...