WWT 14-Maybe he likes me back..?

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

11:45 pm Friday

"Hey, Princess..?" Minho whispered

"Yeah?"

"Can I do something~?"

Jisung nodded shyly as Minho adjusted his hands a bit.

Jisung gasped a bit as he felt a pair of soft lips sink into the back of his neck, not hard enough to leave a hickey. Minho planted his lips into the back of Jisung's neck only lightly, he knew it was going to make Jisung want more.

"W-what w-as that-t..?.!" Jisung tried to say, but his words ended up coming out all jumbled up.

"Do you like it when I do that," Minho whispered into Han's ear, smirking.

"Mhm.." Jisung kept his mouth shut, knowing if he were to open it he would stutter crazy.

Minho crawled his hands onto Jisung's waist, touching him only lightly, giving Jisung chills down his spine, he felt Minho pull his waist closer to him.

Their bodies were glued together and weren't coming apart any time soon.

...

Jisung threw his head back as felt a pair of soft lips suck below his ear, biting the skin occasionally.

"Ah~"

Jisung eyes widened as he slapped a hand over his mouth, embarrassed at the noise that had just escaped him.

"Princess~?" Minho whispered into the youngers neck, his lips made a vibration against Jisung's neck, making Jisung hold back a moan. he kept asking for Jisung's consent, he knew if he kept asking for consent it would make the other vaunerable.

"Y-yes..?" That name, 'princess' it was his weakness, the way Minho said it made him want to do things to Minho that he probably shouldn't do.

"Can I kiss you again?" Instead of whispering, Minho spoke proud and clear. But Jisung felt too weak in Minhos grip that all he could do right now was say.:

"Yes please..."

"Please?" Minho chuckled a bit at the youngers words. "No-no, I-I didn't mean to say please it's jus- I a- Im s-"

"It's okay, I actually like it more when you say please..." Minho said softly, sucking on the skin below Jisung's ear, making him moan once more.

"Mhmm~"

"Jisung?"

"Yes..?" Jisung replied, his mind barely able to function with Minho's soft lips moving and sucking on Jisung's neck.

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?" Minho asked, teasing with the younger.

"No..." Jisung was kind of ashamed that he had never kissed anyone before. Everyone he knew had kissed at least 2 people before, but the people he knew also didn't have people who enjoyed toying with them. Why couldn't people just like him like they did with everyone else, he had never even had a crush on anyone because no one was ever nice to him...

But all his sadness faded away as Minho began to speak.

"Well.. I can make sure that it happens soon."Minho chimed boldly.

Without any warning, Minho climbed over and hovered over Jisung who had adjusted his position so they were looking directly into each others eyes, their lips barely touching. Jisung took a deep breath, not knowing what to expect next.