WWH 18-Princess treatment

SORRY FOR TAKING SUCH A LONG BREAK, my mom found my Wattpad and I got in big trouble ALSO BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR 500 READS!!

The next day felt surreal, Minho always called him 'Princess" and he definitly treated him like one.

--------

"Good morning Princess.."

Minho planted a soft, butterfly kiss on Jisung's plump lips. Jisung rubbed his eyes, opening them to see the best sight he could ever wan't to see when he woke up,

Minho.

Hovered over him, looking deep yet softly into his boba eyes. "Let's get some breakfast, shall we?" Minho suggested as he began to play with Jisung's hair, twirling it around in his fingers. "Sure, hyung." He smiled softly up at Minho.

Fuck, why does he have to be so cute at times..

"You have no idea how much I wan't to kiss you right now..." Minho mumbled, but loud enough for Jisung to hear. Minho's eyes traveled across Jisung's face, absorbing every little detail of it.

Jisung felt shivers going down his spine everytime Minho looked at him that way.

--------

"Wow, these pancakes are really good Minho! You sure know how to cook!" Jisung exclaimed inbetween bites of the pillow like pancakes Minho had cooked up for the two this morning. A sincere grin grew on Minho's face, "Thanks princess, it means a lot comming from you." Minho stated before scarfing down the last of his pancakes.

Jisung felt his face grow hot at Minho's words, but quickly shook it off, or well atleast tried to...

"Jisung are you okay? You're a little..." Minho began, fake confusion on his handsome face.

He continued, "a little red." Sarcasm edged his tone at the word 'little' "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Jisung always stuttered when he was nervous, he ate his last bite of pancakes.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Jisung asked Minho, curiousity in his tone.

"Well, I've got a pretty good idea Princess..."

Jisung immedietly slapped his hands over his face which was now heating up even more than earlier. Those were the exact words Minho had said to him in his dream that he somehow still remembered.

"Well uh, I was gonna say we could go to that one cafe you told me about bu-"

Jisung's head shot up, "Yes! I promise you'll love it there!" Minho found the excitement in Jisung so cute, a little too cute.

"Alright then, think of this as our first date." Minho winked at Jisung before he continued again. "I washed your clothes from yesterday, I'll go get them and you can change in my room." Minho stated as he began to walk away, a few seconds later he walked back holding fresh, warm and ironed clothes for Jisung to wear. "Thank you hyung..." Jisung grabbed the clothes and ran upstairs akwardly from the pain in legs which made Minho let out a low giggle.

Minho sat on his phone, sitting on the first step of his staircase.

"Uhm, Hyung.... Can I have some help...?"

Jisung called down from upstairs, "Of course, I'm comming."

Minho ran up the stairs and took a few steps down the hall before he reached his bedroom door. Slowly, he opened the door, revealing a shirtless Jisung inside. Minho stood there for a moment, admiring how tiny his waist and remembering how nice it feels to hold it in his hands, without his shirt on you could see very clearly each and every hickey Minho had bit himself the past night...

𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 (WWT)|| MinsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara