WWT 24-What are we?

JISUNG

The whole class watched Jisung as he walked into the classroom, late, hair ruffled, and out of breath.

If any of them had known what happened last week between Minho and Jisung,

it wouldv'e been obvious what made Jisung late to class.

Jisung sighed and took his seat beside Felix. He was scared of Felix, to say the least. He knew he wasn't gonna do anything to him ever again, but that feeling of trust still hadn't kicked in yet for Jisung.

"Jisung, do you have a pass?"

He heard the teacher yell to him.

"Uhm..."

Fuck.

Jisung think of an excuse.

"I was in the nurses office. She must've forgotten to write me a pass."

The teacher shot him an 'okay' and turned back to writing numerous equations on the white board that Jisung nearly cried looking at, he was never going to fully understand math. And when was he even gonna use these question in the real world anyway..?

Suddenly, Felix gasped,

Loud.

"Han! You have a hickey!" He whisper-yelled with a smirk. Jisung felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him, he pulled up the collar of his hoodie to hide the...hickey.

"Who did it..? If you don't mind me asking..?"

Felix questioned eagerly with a smile

Jisung sighed out his nose, not knowing if he could trust Felix with this secret of his, but his smile was just irrisistable.

"You cannot tell anyone okay?" Jisung raised an eyebrow to make sure he understood and Felix smiled, his smile was like a bright, golden sunshine. It nearly made Jisung's heart melt.

He shook his head, clearing all his thoughts.

"Minho..."

Jisung whispered in his ear, pulling back and looking at him with curios eyes, watching him to see his reaction.

Felix looked shocked, taken-aback, befuddled, every word in the book that describes shocked.

But then a grin played it's way on Felix's face. "Oh...that's why Minho wasn't mad..." Felix whispered to himself.

"What?"

He looked over at Han, "His girlfriend was, y'know, kissing another girl today but Minho wasn't mad."

Felix raised his eyebrows playfully, "Now I know why."

Han felt himself get jealous yet flustered at the same time.

Jealous because Minho had a girlfriend.

And flustered because Minho loved him so much that he didn't even care his girlfriend was kissing someone else.

Felix nudged Jisung with his elbow to get his attention, to which Han whipped his head over to look at his deskmate.

"Y'know, Minho talks about you quite a bit. He always says the sweetest and kindest things..."

His voice trailed off for a minute, a frown formed on Felix's face.

"Except...He never says a name. But I would assume he's talking about you..?"

He said the last part more like it was a question.

Jisung felt himself go cold.

Were him and Minho just friends with benefits? Did he mean anything to Minho..?