Chapter 14 *Life Goes On...*✔

Hey! First of all a big thankyou for all you guys who are reading AN ACT OF LOVE the story mashalla now have 1K reads and im soo happy right now... how to express... Keep supporting me guys like this and inshallah I will never let you down :)

Ok so its specially for you takay ro mat or Ridu its for you also behna you bhi mat rona:)
(ok so @saajida_rafique its specially for you so you wont cry and ridu its for you also sister so you also don't cry)

Happy reading guys

SIDHARTH MALHOTRA POV:

After the checking section I finally got a seat in Indian airlines to fly for Lahore. Setting myself in the comfortable seat I plugged on the music when an airhostess came asking me if they can settled someone beside me and I allowed them when women came beside me holding a baby.

Looking at the same face I saw on samara's wedding and I never forget that face but was kind of confused seeing the baby in her hands.

The girl Amaya was all gorgeous like I saw her before and was looking stunning in this black frock , I was smiling seeing her again when my gaze shifted to her lap.

She was trying to settled the baby on her laps but the lap was bit wet and she was handling her baby in her hands maybe thinking where to put her when she mumbled

"erhhh... airhostess ki bachi tenu te mai chaddangi nai avi kavi juice girra dita mere te"
(erhhh... this dam air hostess how can she split juice over me I won't forgive you...)

"Agar won na hoti to mujh jaise hotiee k pas bethnay ko aise milta?"
(If it wasn't her then you couldn't have been able to sit beside a hottie like me)

"huh... rewan day rewan day hot hur tu huh"
(huh...never mind you...huh)

Ye larki jab milti hai besti kiyoun karti hai meri?
(whenever this girl meet me why she always insults me?)

She was still trying to hold the baby when I asked her to give the baby to me.

"kaho to mai lelu thori dair k liye? saaf kar k ajao tab tak"
(if you say mayi hold her? Mean while cleanup yourself)

"tum le kar bhag gaye to"
(what if you run away taking her)

"as you know the plain is already flying so kahan bhagunga hawa mai?"
(as you know the plain is already flying so where will I run to)

I asked and she gave me the baby saying

"Anaya ... she is Anaya"

I smiled and started playing with her when Amaya left the place. All the features of Anaya matched with her should I say she is Amaya's baby?

I was all in my thoughts when Amaya come taking the baby from me and I asked her thousands of questions when she answered frustrated.

"tumhari problem kia hai? Hamesha log actors ko pareshn karte hin yahan actor mujhay pareshan kar raha hai, chup chap betho aur manzil ka wait karo"
(what is your problem? They say fans irritate celebrities here you are irritating me, sit silently and wait for your destination)

And after that said we didn't talk. Not even once.

AMAYA POV:

Stepping out from the taxi I saw small gate in front of me with the name plate HARRON HOUSE *amaya's father place* written, touching it from my own hands I rang the bell and an elderly looking man came across me.

"abba..."
(father...)

I spoke seeing my dad after such a long time.

"o beta ji tussi ithay ki kar re ho? Damad ji vi sath aen hain ki?"
(oh sweety what are you doing here is son in law with you too?)

He asked making me again all teary but abba didn't see when his gaze shifted to Anaya in my hands and he moved to took her from me.

I saw his sparkling eyes seeing his granddaughter and I smiled moving in. my all four elder brother greeted me but the one I need was missing my mother, my soul. Staring at her photo hanging I smiled and moved in my room finding it all same.

Removing some of the clothes I changed my new ones and some of Anaya's, moving my eye balls in my room I spoke to my self

"ab yehi teri zindagi hai amaya yahen rehna hai ab tujhay"
(this is your life now amaya, you have tobe here from now on)

I just complete when my father's voice filled the air with tension
"ki matlab"
(what do you mean?)

AMYRA POV:

Sitting on couch biting an apple I was changing the channels when my eyes got fixed on the screen not believing what I am saw.

Aur ajki sabse qatilana news, jahan bollywood ki on going sensation ji han sidharth matlhotra jo kay apne world tour kay pehle he din Lahore ki flight me apne co-actor Hussain Asif ki biwi Amaya hussain k saath pay gay, hamaray reporters ka kehna hai k unkay saath ek bachi bhi thei jo qareeb 1 ya 2 saal ki thei, kya ye new couple jokay ek saath bohot khush nazar arahay hai ye Mr superstar hussain ki married life ka end hai? Stay tune for more.

I switched off the t.v listening the news and staring the pictures of Amaya with Sidharth quickly changing myself in a good presentable way I race up to Hussin's home

Reaching there I found no one when my eyes got fixed on a paper stick on fridge, taking it in my hands I read

Hussain. Mjhay maaf karna me apko aise chor kay ja rahe hun
Mai apki khushi bunna chahti thye zimidari nahi is liye mein Anaya ko ley kay ja rahi hu takay jo tumhari khushi hai tum us mai khush rho, apna khayal rakhna
apki biwi, Amaya

(hussain, please forgive me for leaving you like this, I wanted to be your happiness not just a responsibility that's why I am leaving along with Anaya so that you can be happy with your happiness, take care of yourself, your wife, Amaya)

Well done Amaya I love you for this girl talking to myself I tear the paper and just threw up in dustbin after writing another letter from his wife I left the empty place happily.

Ab hussain ko mera hone se koi nahi rok sakta
(nobody can stop him being mines now)

haww ye kiya jogaya...
(haw, what happened here?)

what will happen now ? and what that evil amyra have written on the paper? thinking the same? well read to find out

sorry chunna munna sa tha but something is better than nothing :)
(sorry for such a short chapter but something is better then nothing right)

and hey now i'll be taking 2-3 days gap so that i can read your stories they are on pending yara . so give me time to read and then i wil update :) hope you can understand

assay itni achi stories nahi chor sakti naa:)
(how can I give up on such amazing stories like this)

till then take care
Stay blessed
Stay Happy
and keep reading my books :)

g