Bonus Chapter *Life Being A Loving Husband & Wife*✔

AHH! Long time no typing. Finally I'm typing this chapter I really wanted.
I'm typing An Act Of Love again... AHHH.
Do you know the reason? Well it's because its 12 may :D

Happy Aniversary to my Book and also to Amaya and Hussain as it started with their 2nd marriage anniversary :D

The day I published this book with shaky hands, the day I got to know you guys and make a bound of friendship with you all :D
this is a day I cannot forget. And I won't make you forget either :D

Here is the bones chapter which I was holding from months to type.
PS thank you so much for all the new comers who voted and commented giving their precious time to this book. Welcome to this big fat family :D

Now you all can enjoy reading.
Happy Reading.

Amaya POV:

Switching the off button I stopped the water from running and slide in my towel gown wearing a towel on my head too. Stepping out my eyes feel on the lazy man who loves to sleep all the time.

A smile broke on my lips seeing him sleeping peacefully but as I have to wake him up. I walked near the bed shooking his shoulder.

"Hussain wake up. I came out from the shower"

I mouthed when he shows me his two fingers and I smiled at his cuteness.

"Bas do minute is say na ziada na kum, phir uthna parega apko"
(just 2 minutes no more neither less, then you have to wake up)

I said walking to the dressing table. Making my hair free from the towel as I plugged on the hair dryer and started drying my hair while seeing towards the man at my back.

"Hussain uth jayen do minute puray hogaye"
(Hussain wake up 2 minutes are done)

I shouted but he showed no response.
Such a sleepy head.

"huh...mujhay kaha Amaya jaldi uth jao phir mai nahanay jaounga aur khud daikho kumbh karan ki tarah soye paray hain. Array bhai ab ye mera ghar thori hai jo main tayar hokar nashta bunany jaoun aur ye raja sahib ki tarah angraiyaan lete huay table par ayen. Araay Agra mai hain hum yahan hum ek room mai hain ja kar nashta karna hoga...Hussain uth jaye naa"

(huh...you told me Amaya wake up so I'll bath after you and look and yourself sleeping like a cartoon character. And even this isn't my home that after I dress up I will go make food and this men comes to the table yawning like a king. We are in agra in one room we have to go together to eat something. Hussain please wake up)