Chapter 49 *50 Shades Of Hussain*✔

Here is an update for my awesome readers :)
well I wasn't in a mood to type but then I thought I should be...as you guys are waiting from so long...
well 3 days are long...isn't it?

Okh enough of my blabbering...AGAIN
enjoy once again a happy chapter on HuMaya....

Happy Reading :)

Hussain POV:

*TRING...TRING...
TRING...TRING...*

Shutting my mobile's alarm off I woke up all fresh and happy thinking about to spent time with my family and mostly my Amaya.

Taking a quick 10 minutes bath with the cold water I made my way out to the kitchen to prepare some food before Amaya gets up.

Well I know I don't made food from years...but hey once I was expert in all this

Mixing some milk and water together in a container. I put some tea powder and sugar in it and leave it to cook, placing some bread in a toaster I made it roast... Well the first 4 breads for which I waited comes up fastly so putting the next round in I started making the sandwiches when Amaya woke up...

Well how do I know? Coz I can also feel her presence and absence around me.

"Good morning"
I mouthed with a smile

"Good morning...this?"
Amaya asked seeing me in kitchen

"oh this...nothing I woke up early so thought to make breakfast for..."

I was in the middle of saying when my nose hits the strong smell of burning....

"kuch jal raha hai"
(Something is burning)

Amaya asked and realization hit me that I have put breads in toaster
running to the slip I pressed the up button on toaster and the breads comes up all burn.

Making a sad face I was about to fall for a short sad moment but the tea container didn't give me moment for that...

The tea in it started boiling out from it. Running there I took hold of the container to put it down but as I have no idea about the work now I hold it without any cloth or anything so all the tea fell down due to my own stupidity to my bare feet making it burn...

This thing just happened in seconds...even Amaya didn't get time to understand this all.

The moment she saw I was burned she came to me... Then made me sit on the sofa and applied some toothpaste on the burn places and I feel cold over there...

Seeing her caring for me so much I felt guilty so I mouthed 'sorry' to her

"sorry for what"

She asked smiling sitting close to my foots now applying toothpaste over the burned areas

"coz kuch kaam to ata nahi mujhay, kaam to kia nahi ulta tumhara kaam barha diya"
(because I don't know how to work above that I increased yours)

I said feeling a little low

"It's okay at least you tried to help me, rest so I'll be making breakfast for you"

she said and stood up walking towards the kitchen

Kia Hussain...ek kaam bhi dhang se nahi kar sakta tu...
(what hussain can't you even do a single thing)