Chapter 24 *Eid and A Dress*✔

Eid Mubarak to all of you...sorry a bit late....

but here is Your Eidi from my side:)

Happy Reading

Amaya POV:

Connecting the call to houston I talked to all my family...well they were celebrating Eid and here was still time for that. Hussain was peacefully sleeping after ending his entire shoot when shehry planned something to wake him up.
I followed what he said and then he repeats the things again if anything is left

"amaya tum ne speakers to sahi se lagaye haina?"
(amaya have you fixed the speakers properly?)

"jee bhai don't worry"
(yes brother don't worry)

"okh so start karain"
(ok then lets start)

"okh ...on a count of 3'

Moving the two speakers close to Hussain ears and making the volume full I counted reversed from 3

"3....2......1"

"EID MUBARAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shehry shouted from the other side and the speaker helped him to make the voice loud and here Hussain woke up

Hussain POV:

I was sleeping peacefully on my cozy comfy bed when I heard the loud voice shouting near my ears.
Quickly opening my eyes I found shehry on the screen and the speakers were near to me

"Shehry yaar kiyun tang kar raha hai sone day na yaar"
(shehry why are you irritating let me sleep)
I spoke after relaxing myself again

"be haya tujh se pu re k pu re 1 saal bara hun naam na lo mera bhai kaho shehry bhai"
(shameless person I am elder then you for whole 1 year call me with respect its shehry Brother for you not shehry)

"q thak ra hai yaar ja na"
(why are you irritating go away)

"mai jany k liye nahi jaganay k liye aya hoon"
(I didn't came to go away I came to wake you up)
he spoke but I didn't replied

"jee abbu call to laga di hai par Hussain to so raha hai baat nahi karnay mang raha"
(yes dad I am in a call with hussain but he is not willing to talk)

Shehry spoke making me to sit straight on the bed as I don't want the cursing from dad and then he came up dressed all in a kurta and mum was wearing a beautiful white dress.

I talked to them for a while and then they all left me with shehry on the screen when Shifa bhabhi came there to join our Video Talk.

Seeing her in a green dress and shehry in white I got a plan to tease shehry

"shifa bhabhi yaar ap shehry k left mai kharay hojaye please"
(shifa *bhabhi* stand on the left side of shehry please)
I said and shehry asked me why

"Please yaar hone day na bhabhi ko khara"
(please bro let her stand there)
I spoke and bhabhi did what I said

Taking my cell phone from the side table I took some of the pictures making then confuse and then shehry asked.