Chapter 26 *Hussain is mine*✔

Just got free after applying hina on millions of hands...

Hella tired but still typing this chapter for you guys Cox I seriously love you all :)

Thank you sho much for the 6K on this story...I hope to keep you guys entertain like this :)

Sorry if any mistakes will be there Cox typing this in a bit sleepy mode

Happy Reading

Amaya POV:

After a long time me and Hussain were sleeping peacefully when Anaya woke me up from her crying sound, feeding her with some milk I was about to sleep again when door bell rang.

Seeing to the wall clock I got confuse about who will be there but then thinking that its 3am at night I wake Hussain up to check upon the gates.

He opened to reveal our driver at the door, I don't know what they both were talking but I saw Hussain all woke up after the time and here he come marching towards me with anger.

"Amyra kahan hai"
(Where is amyra?)
he asked me

"room mai hogi apnay, kiyoun?"
(Must be in her room, why?)
I asked but he didn't answered me, in fact he checked in her room only to see that empty

"woh room mai nahi hai Amaya"
(She is not in her room Amaya)
he said all angry

"nahi hai to chali gai hogi kaheen uska kon sa anay janay ka pata hota hai"
(if not then she must've left some where she doesn't even bother to tell anyway)
I said

I was all calm and ok but Hussain, he was looking at me like I did something wrong, and well I think I did because in the next moment I saw a great piece of glass basket on the floor shattered into million pieces and hussain's face turn red from anger.

"wo ghar par nahi hai aur tum nay mujhay bataya nahi"
(she is not home and you didn't even told me about it)
he said making me confuse more

"nahi bataya matlb. Hussain remember who bhi ap ki tarah kaam karti hai shoot pe busy hogi kaheen"
(what you mean I didn't told you, hussain she works like youaswell she must be busy somewhere for the shoot)

"nahi hai wo shoot pe busy, driver aya tha Amyra ki car ki chabi denay. Amyra us k sath kaheen gai thye saleem nay bahir bohot wait kea par woh nahi aai to samjha ghar aagai hogi to chabiyaan denay agaya gari ki"

(She is not busy with shoot her driver came to give the keys. Amyra left for some place with him he waited but she didn't show up so he thought she must've came back so he came here to return the car keys)

the moment he complete and told me about the detail making me also worried for Amyra now, but still I show myself calm in front of him

"nahi aai to ajaye gi bachi thori hai woh Hussain itni parwah na karain"
(if not now she must will come back afterwards she is not a kid don't worry so much)

"kiyoun uski thori si koi parwah kar le to tumhe burah lag raha hai. Baqi tumharay dewanay jo ghoom rahay hain uska kia?"
(Why are you so jealous if someone cares about her, and your lovers are moving around what about them?)

He said and I again didn't understand.

It's been two days Hussain is behaving so odd with me, after the time he come back from shoot he is like this and I don't understand what Amyra has did that he is so harsh to me and talking this nonsense. But I have to bear it as he is my husband and I have to keep myself calm for the sake of our daughter.