Chapter 36 *New Start*✔

No song used here and really a bara wala chapter for you guys.... :)
Write this much in my short free times.... Hope you'll like it and enjoy reading it :)

Happy Reading

Hussain POV:

"kia zarurat thye driving ki.... Bahar kiyoun gaye tum? aur kisi ko bata kar kiyoun nahi gayi?"
(Why did you drive? Why did you go out? Why didn't you inform anyone?)

"mai to kehta hun jane ki kia zarrorat thye bahir jab driving nahi ati tumhain?"
(And I say why would you drive out when you don't know how to drive?)

Asking for a reply from amaya's side I was getting angry over her on what she did to herself, but at one stage I thanked god that she is completely fine

"Ab kuch bologi k chup raho gi issi tarah, mai tumse bat karaha hun Amaya jawab do,ye apni halat daikhi hai tumnay? shukar manao ziada chot nahi aai bus sir pe stitches aye hain aur ye kamzori, mainay kia kami rahki hai tumhain jo kamzori hai tumhain bhai khanay k faqay hain hamaray ghar main jo tumhe kamzori se hosh nahi araha tha?"

(Will you say something now or wanna be silent like this, I am talking to you Amaya answer me, have you seen your state? Thank god about this not being so serious rather then having stitches on your head, and this weakness. Am I lacking you in something am I not providing food that you didn't woke up because of weakness?)

"Amaya me kehta hun jawab do"
(Amaya I'm telling you to reply me)

"kis rishtay say doon tumhain tumharay sawaloon ka jawab?"
(with what relation should I reply your question?)

"kis rishtay say matlab rishta hai hamara samjhi tum meri be..."
(What you mean relation you are my wi...)

I went speechless completely speechless what to say
kia lagti hai ye meri kuch bhi to nahi...issay paraya mainay khud to bunaya hai aur ab issay dant rahan ho
(What's her relation with me? nothing I made her a Stanger and now being angry at her)

"meri bachi ki maa lagti ho tum is haq se mere sawalon ka jawab do "
(you're a mother to my daughter by this relation answer my question)

"bachi ki maa hon to bachi ko jawab doongi tumhe nahi"
(I am a mother to her so I'll tell her not you)

"fine pari raho yahan par. Tumhare discharge papers fill kar k ata hoon challena phir"
(fine then sit back here. I'll come back with your discharge paper lets go home then)

Pata nahi kia hogaya hai issay achanaq aisay bol pari hai pata nahi kahan se itni himmat le k aai hai
(don't know why is she like this? And from where did he found so much courage to speak)

I talked to myself and started walking to reception signing the discharge papers

---------------------------------------------------

I made my engine died at the front door of our home and without any word Amaya started walking out of the car inside our home huffing some air out I parked the car at side and walked in to find some other environment
Amaya's brothers all four brothers were inside and my feet halted at the moment when someone griped me from the back of my neck and jerked me towards the floor, harshly and badly my body crashed on the floor and all four of them started beating me out saying something which I couldn't get.

Haroon POV (amaya's dad):

The moment Amaya leave my house she haven't contacted me I even tried her number 1000 times but she didn't even received, it was hard to accept that my own daughter disowned me but, my heart was at ease thinking that Hussain is a nice man he will take care of my daughter but this trust got broken when I heard a news of Hussain getting married again. quickly applying for a visa here I am with all her four brothers to beat the crap out of Hussain on what he did to my daughter