Chapter 31 *Mayoon & Mehdi*✔

Before you guys get confuse seeing the pic... let me tell you the left side dressing of 3 is of mayoon and the right side dressing if 3 is of mehdi....
Now start reading

(MAYOON: it's a desi function we celebrate in our culture. Where people apply turmeric paste on to be couple. Basically we do it to have a little fun and it is a herbal remedy to brighten up the skin and you know we all need some grooming before the big day ;)

Happy Reading :)

MAYOON CEREMONY

Hussain POV:

"Amaya.... Amaya kahan ho tum jaldi aao"
(Amaya.... Amaya where are you come fast)

"ek minute aai"
(one minute coming)

I called Amaya from our room and don't know from where down she replied
coming to our room she first took really deep breaths and then gaze me to say why I called her here.

"jee bolain"
(say what)

"mera kurta kahan hai aj mayoon hai main kiya pehnon aj?"
(where is my clothes its mayoon today what will I wear today?)

The moment I talked about mayoon I saw her face...all her face went sad in seconds, even the moment she come she was not happy but now she was like as if she will be crying soon

"sain ap nay muhjhay tayariyon ka kaha tha"
(sain you asked me for preparations)

"han to kapre select karna kiya tayari nahi hoti?"
(so doesn't the clothing comes in preparing)

I argued her as she always select what I will wear and it's my big bad luck having a wife like her, she is not even doing the works, I was angry.

"Sorry par mainay to kapray nahi mangwaye"
(sorry but I didn't ordered any clothes)

"to ab mein kiya pehnoon?"
(so what should I wear now?)

"ek min rukahin mai abhi aai"
(wait a minute I'll be back)

She made me wait for a while and then came with a big zipped plastic bag, opening the zip I came across with my old blue kurta which I wore at my first wedding mayon ceremony.

"this..."

"I know kareeb kuch 5 saal purana fashion hai but ap issay pehen lain or koi option bhi nahi hai or us waqt mere sath aik buri zindagi shuru ki thye apnay ab Amyra k sath ek achi..."

(I know it's almost 5 years old fashion but we don't have any other option plus on that day you started a bad life so now have a new start with amrya a good...)

I heard her saying although I can't see her as she was hiding back to the plastic wrap

I took it from her hands and closely take a look at that as I was still confused I said

"ye mujhay nahi ayega "
(it won't fit me)

I said and she took the kurta from me, spending some 15 minutes with the kurta and stitching machine she handed the kurta again to me stitched in a big size and pressed and I gazed her confused.

"tumne stiching kardi mere size pouchay bagair"
(you stitched it without asking for my size)
I asked and she smiled

"apki sari shirts tailor nahi mai restich karti hoon, apka size ratta hua hai"
(I re-stitch every shirt of your's sain not the tailor, I know your size by heart)