Chapter 43 *PAST*✔

So sorry for the very late update... my window got corrupt and I was busy in my test too so took a little long to update.
well wanna tell you that this month my updates will be slow as Eid.ul.Azha is up and I gotta do some of my works except that my course will be completed this month so my sir is little speedup with the assignments and all... hope you didn't mind that

Well while not being here I think I've missed much things 1st thanks a lot for 21.7K here :)
and second this story was on #431 on Romance on 10-sept

And I missed that told me, thanks alot yara for telling this and to correcting me...

hey if im mistaken somewhere please do tell me HAN...

ok enough of my blabbers

Happy Reading

Rehan POV:

Ringing the bell I waited outside when Amaya open the door revealing Anaya running towards me happily. Showing my hands to her from far I made her to come forward and hug me tight.

"haann"
she said in a soft voice

"oye khoti mera naam leti hai, dad bolo dad"
(you little calling me by name, dad call me dad)

I said while placing a little slap over her head

"no Anaya don't say him dad"
said Amaya from behind

"agai ghamandi"
(comes back the rudey)

I said and walked in my room only to hug my pillow tight covering my face with that.

Memory starts flashing in my mind about Sam, I met her again only to see her happily spending her life with....with some other man, digging my face in my pillow I cried loud but the cotton didn't make it that loud. I cried remembering her memories with me.

She was not with me I was still ok spending my life thinking one day she will come to me but I think that was the complete waste as she left me like a kid left the toy after ruining it she did completely same with me.

My eyes become dry and say a full stop to the tears and I laid straight to my bed thinking about the meeting with my wife who want a divorce from me now. What did I do to get this? Am I that bad?

Why she want to leave me? Well she already did but I go to India to meet her once in month if she want divorce then it means I will have no right to see her to feel her to...to hug her.
Should I do tha.....

My thoughts were broke by a knock on my room's door, "kon hai?" (Whose there?) I asked laying down "Amaya" was the reply which I got, wiping my tears I mask up my face with the chuckling and bubbly Rehan like I am in front of the world, I got out of the room seeing Amaya standing at the corner

"kia hai kameeni"
(what is it Bitch)
I asked her

"Please Rehan cant you take my name?"
she asked blowing some air out from her mouth

"no kameeni and ghamandi sounds apna apna"
(No bitch and rudey sounds like family)
I said sticking my tongue out

"whatever....khana ready hai fresh hokar ajao sath khaengay sath khanay se barkat hoti hai"
(Whatever...food Is ready so freshen up and come fast let's eat together, it's good to eat together)