Chapter 20 *Houston*✔

Happy? :D i know you are :)

Ok so now not to spoil this happiness of yours, just want to say read the last author note.... @ferzeen this chapter is specially for you :)

Happy Reading :)

Hussain POV:

I saw her... yes I saw her... laughing with my daughter dancing like a queen like a pro in that pink anarkali *style*...
for once I lost was lost in her... in her way... I was relived seeing her safe and happy seeing my family all good but then don't know how anger took over my love and I became fully boiled taking a deep breath in anger I moved to the place where she was....

Feeling my presence she moved back and her eyes winded in terror and before she could say anything I hold her hands and started walking to the hall and jerked her at the center of it...

I didn't care who was there at the time I just care about why she was there and she didn't bother to tell me...
I was there to worry about her... about my daughter and she was here all enjoying as if she is on holidays...

The moment I jerked her and she spin around a bit I just slap her in the face hard enough that she fell on the carpet because of the force... and then I got the same tight slap... following the source I found my father...and before I could explain he hit me again and said

"himmat kaise hui tumhari?"
(how dare you?)

For once I went speechless...what to say? What to do? Nothing came to my mind... I never did such things in front of my father or any member of my family...

"dad... Amaya did..." Before I could complete he cut me in and spoke again

"kia....Amaya ne? Tum marty thay to chor kar aai tumhain wahan say... yahan rehnay lagi humari planning pe, tumse dur taaky tumhain ehsas ho apni galti ka... par tumhe ehsas to kia tumhain to is bachi ki qadar tak nahi..."

(What...amaya did? You use to abuse her, that's why she started living here with us because we planned it together, she started living far so you can realize your mistake, but you didn't realized you even could'nt understood how important she is)

I was shocked from what he said...this was my family's planning... but why? This is my family they can't hurt me teaming up with Amaya... they can't do this to me... in trauma I asked my dad

"aap jantay thay ye sab...phir bhi"
(you knew everything... but still)

"mai nahi hum sub jantay thay, shehry k samny jo tumne meri bachi k sath kia wo shehry ne humain bataya aur maine Amaya se bat kar k usay yahan bulaya...uswaqt jab ye apne maikay mai thye..."

(Not just me everyone knew, what you did in front of shehry he told us everything so I called her to come here, at that time when she was at her mother's place)

He then gestured to mom and continued

"Isse hum Amaya k bary mai puchaingay, takay ye humhain bataye ya isay ehsas ho...yahi soch kar humne planning ki thyena baigum..."

(we will ask him, so he will tell us about amaya or atleast he could realize, that's why we planned it right Wife)

And again gazing back at me he said