Chapter 23 *Angry Amaya*✔

Writing this chapter Before Eid...
You know why? Because I love u guys :)

Seriously yaar...you guys are awesome :) thank you shoo very much for 5K

Mashallah this story is going up day by day and I'm very happy for that... :)

Thanks a lot once again to support me like you guys always did :)

Happy Reading :)

Amyra POV:

Sitting peacefully on the couch I was reading my one of favorite magazine when the bell rang.
Hussain was the only person came in my mind and I saw vishal my worker going to open the gates.
Quickly stopping him I got near the door and open it only to find my most hatred person hereyeah talking about
Amaya.... Kitni mushkil se bheja tha phir se agai ye
(Amaya....i made her leave so hardly but here she is back)

"Amaya... What a pleasant surprise" I got closer to her happily but from inside I was boiling from anger

"why are you here?" she asked out of nowhere even Hussain was near but she wasn't afraid of him

"I...live here" I replied making a bit confused face but my brain was always saying me to say
Qounkay ye mera ghar hai, mehman bun k aai ho khao peo aur jao
(because this is my home, you are here as a guest so drink eat and leave)

"oh...sorry Hussain nay mujhay bataya nahi k hum kamray kiraye pe dainy lagay hain"
(oh...sorry hussain didn't tell me that we started renting our rooms)

She replied a bit harshly and step in after gazing Hussain. I stand there like I was and Hussain said sorry to me on the behalf of her, being polite to my love I replied it's ok and step in after closing the door.

"Ahmed...Ahmed kahan maar gaye ho"
(Ahmed...Ahmed where have you died)
going in I found Amaya shouting the worker name and then vishal came in

"aap kon hain Ahmed kahan hai, bemaar to nahi? apko bheja hai usne?"
(Who are you? Where is ahmed? Is he unwell? He send you here)
she asked all the questions in one breath and vishal replied

"maam, malkin nai humain kaam pe rakha hai, ahmed ko kaam se nikal diya hai me vishal hoon"
(maam, Madam hired me behalf of ahmed is is not the worker now I am vishal)

"malkin?"
(Madam?)
Amaya asked him in a questioning way and he replied

"ji maam mr Hussain ki wife Amyra "

stupid idiot issay hi issi k samny bolna tha ye sub
(stupid idiot why he had to say this in front of her)

"kamal hai mjhay nahe pata tha k Hussain ki wife tum ho..mai kon hun tumhari maid or what?"
(Interesting I didn't knew you were hussain's wife who am I yours then maid or what?)
She asked gazing me and my throat all became dry

"vishal tmhari himmat kese hue? Mainy kabhi tumse kaha k main Hussain ki wife hoon? I'm just his special friend that's it"

(vishal how dare you? When did I told you that I am his wife? I am just his special friend that's it)

I spoke to vishal a bit harshly

"maam a pic of you and Hussain sir there, so I thought you both are married"

He replied making us all look at our front wall to find a big beautiful picture of me and Hussain hanging there nicely the next Amaya did, I wasn't expected that she took a long iron rod from corner and banged it on the big framed photo of us and all the glass covered the floor.