Chapter 19 *Pray*✔

I know what you guys are now thinking...She must be kidding...
she cant update haina *Right* thinking the same haina? *right?*
Oh well I did.... So now be happy and read this amazing chapter....

And oh yeah this chapter is dedicated to all of you who show such patience... thank you all for understanding me and giving me time for this....

Happy Reading :)

Hussain POV:

Opening my heavy eyelids I found myself on a small bed, some of the machines were beeping making annoying sounds and then there was a face in front of me... Doctor!
He made me sit and then started giving me some medicines and precautions, like things that what should I eat.
I will not be doing any workout and all the other things but wait why the hell I'm here?

"Why I'm here doctor? who brought me here?"
I asked him dumbfounded about the situation when he replied

"Your wife Mr. Asif" he replied

"Amaya" was the only word which left my mouth and the door slowly open revealing Amyra from behind...
she smile seeing me conscious but I didn't know how I could? My wife is nowhere to be found how I could smile then?...

Soon the doctor came by her side calling her by my wife's name Amaya found myself confused but didn't ask anything from her and then she answered my entire unasked question.

After coming out from the morgue Room I black out and the doctors were not treating me until she was someone related to me, so she make them fooled by using Amaya's name and got me treated here and now I'm conscious after the whole 3 days she told me and I believed her

Soon we were at my home and I came out of the car which Amyra was driving, inserting the key in the front gate I opened the gate and we both came in and before any media would destroy my privacy...

After that thing Amyra made me eat dinner which she just made for me trust me the dinner was all unhealthy coz the doctor strictly say me not to diet.... Because I am week and blah blah shooting to iske abba ne karni hai jaise phir (as in hs father will do the shooting) after the dinner I made my way to my room making my eyes wet seeing the photos hanging on the front wall

Anaya meri bachi... Amaya... meri...meri biwi
(Anaya my daughter...Amaya...my...my wife)

"Hussain jab bhi tum pareshan ho Allah kay qareeb hojana who tmhari madad karengay"
(Hussain whenever you are tensed be close to God he will help you)

Once mama said this to me....

In sub mai Allah ko to bhul he gaya mai...apne parwardigar se to mangna he bhool gaya mai madad...
(I forgot my Lord in all these, I forgot to ask for help to him)

Quickly opening the prayer matt and making wazzu I offered namaz-e-esha and I cried...cried to have my loving family back....after that I moved to my empty bed and don't know when sleep took over me remembering about the last event happened to me...

2 weeks later

It's been 2 whole weeks and still I heard nothing from amaya that was all I was thinking sitting on my couch when I got a message making me angry.

packing some of my clothes I quickly got out of the house in my car seeing Amyra calling my name from back...
knowing the situation she would be in I called her and after the hello I just said what I was doing