Hands

Warnings - fingering, smut, oral (male receiving), dirty talk, public fingering'

He always thought it was weird how much his hands turned me on. They were just so big, with long, thin, fingers. Just the thought of them got me wet. When he wore rings it was even harder to resist.

Right now, it was all I could think about. We were at a big Hollywood party, with big names as far as the eye could see, yet all I could do was stare at his hands. They were decked out in rings, that cost as much as some peoples' houses. He kept using his hands to talk.

"Timmy," I whispered in his ear as he took a drink.

"Yes. Mon Amor," he said gently.

"I'm so wet for you right now," I murmured. He choked on his second sip. I sucked his earlobe into my mouth.

"I wanna suck on your fingers," I told him. He kept his friendly smile plastered on his face.

"It's the rings that did it, isn't it?" He asked through tight lips.

"Yes baby, I want to cover them in my juices," I whispered to him.

"Fuck," he said, under his breath.

"We're at a party baby" he reminded me.

"I know, but think about how hot it would be," I said.

"Don't you wanna feel how wet you make me? Don't you want me to suck you off? Isn't your cock twitching at the thought of my hot, wet, mouth?"

"Uhh," he moaned. His hand went to my lap under the table. His hand crept down my skirt into my underwear.

"Shit, your soaked," he muttered.

"That's what you do to me," I said with a gasp. One of his long fingers was entering me.

"Give me more," I begged. He pressed another one into me. I was trying to remain calm. He was answering someone's question while pumping in and out of me.

He used his other hand to gesture as he talked, knowing what it would do to me. I was trying to steady my breathing, as he sped up his movements.

"Timmy, it's too loud here, don't you want to hear how wet I sound," I whispered in his ear. With that he was pulling his fingers out of me. I whimpered.

"I'm going to show y/n where the bathroom is," Timothée said, excusing himself. We walked quickly through the halls to find an empty room.

Before we could find one, we nearly ran into a famous director. Timmy, with pink cheeks, had to offer him the wrong hand to shake because his other was still wet from me. The director gave him a very strange look. I was even more turned on by the whole interaction.

Finally, we found a room. I shuddered when I noticed Timothée did not lock the door. The possibility of being caught made this all the more tantalizing.

He pressed me to the door, kissing me throughly. His hand pulled down my skirt and it pooled around my ankles. He hissed into my mouth as he felt, again, how wet I was. He was inserting two fingers. When he was knuckle deep inside me, he began to move them.

"Oh, fuck, you're so deep," I said with a quivering voice. My legs were shaking as he put pressure on my clit.

I got what I wanted when I heard the wet sounds of his fingers moving. I thrust forward into his hand.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," he groaned. "Coming apart just from my fingers."

"I wanna scream about how good you make me feel," I moaned. "I want the whole damn party to know how good you are with those hands of yours."

"Just hearing you talk makes me so hard," he gasped. He pressed on my clit with a constant rhythm. I felt my orgasm approaching. He offered me his other hand so I could suck on his digits. He was panting as he watched me swirl my tongue around them. I let out a muffled groan as I flew over the edge.

"I'm so crazy about you," he said as he pulled out of me. I moaned as he sucked his fingers. I dropped to my knees for him.

"We can't have you walking around like this, now can we?" I asked, referring to the impressive bulge in his pants. I released him from his boxers.

He sprung free, hard and pulsing. I happily took him into my mouth. I worked down his length with my saliva. He was making small noises of appreciation. I let my tongue massage the underside of his head.

"I'm already close," he breathed. I began to hum as I worked his cock.

"Uhhh," Timothée groaned low in this throat. I swiped my tongue several times over his slit, enjoying the salty taste I encountered. I lifted a hand to massage his balls.

With a cry Timothée was cumming down my throat. I cherished his hot essence, and swallowed greedily. I continued to suck him through his orgasm, wanting every drop of him in me.

"You really are wonderful," he panted when I popped off him.