Mon Amour

Info - that outfit 🥵, showing off partner, praising a lil, needy reader, lots of emotions, unprotected sex, scratching back, implied cock warming, biting ass, ass smacking

He had really brought out the big guns. First, he'd worn THAT outfit, he looked like sex on legs. Second, he'd shown me off like I was the person everyone wanted to see, not to mention it was the first public event I'd gone go with him. Then, he'd fucking told me he loved me, he loved ME, and asked me to move in with him. I was a mess of emotions. I was incredibly horny and needy, but also teary with joy and love for my boy. Not to mention, insanely proud, and blushing from being shown off. All these emotions were coming to a head as we got back to the hotel. We were sitting on the bed, as he was slowly deaccessorizing, and talking about the movie's deeper meaning. I finally couldn't take it. I tackled him to the bed.

"What's the matter, mmmff, pretty mm, girl?" He asked as I kissed him eagerly.

"I love you so much and I want you so bad," I said desperately.

"You didn't give me any hints throughout the night," he said, as my hands roamed the back that had been the true focus of the night.

"This outfit should be hint enough, fuck Timothée you look like a walk wet dream!" I said.

"I was hoping it might tempt you," he winked.

"Are you saying you're trying to find creative ways to tempt me into sex, because that's sexy and all but I'm needy for you most of the time as it is," I admitted.

"Really?" He leaned in, eyes dark and sparkling with lust.

"Yeah, I am insanely attracted to you," I admitted.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm so hard hearing you say that, I want you all the time too, I didn't want to freak you out," he said, stroking the bulge in his red pants.

"Leave the top on," I said.

"Anything you want Mon amour," he said the French words for the first time and I practically melted.

"Say it again," I begged as he unzipped my dress.

"Mon amour," he purred as my dress pooled at my feet.

"Mon amour," he said now as he laid me down, lightly rubbing his crotch against me.

"Timothée," I breathed. He kissed and sucked all over my chest. Finally, he removed my bra and swirled his tongue around each nipple. He sucked one into his mouth while looking up at me.

"I want you so bad, feel how wet I am baby," I begged. He reached into my panties and swiped his fingers. His head dropped to my chest as his breathing became less steady.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. Soon he was peeling the tight red pants off. I slapped his ass, and he looked at me, alert with surprise and intrigue.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because your ass looked fine all night and I wanted to sink my teeth into it," I told him.

"I think the movie may have influenced you a bit too much," he chuckled, but turned for me. I sat up eagerly. He was only in boxers. I pulled them down freeing his bouncing erection and his sweet ass. I bent down and moaned as I bit the flesh.

"Oof baby," he groaned. He turned quickly and ripped down my soaked panties. His lips were on mine in seconds, devouring me with kisses.

"I love you," he said as he lined up with me.

"I love you Timothée, now please, fuck me," I begged. He plunged into my wet warmth and shuddered.

"Fuck, you're the best I've ever had, the way you make me feel, it's indescribable," he moaned.

"Really?" I asked, near tears.

"Yes, so, good," he punctuated each word with a thrust.

"You're the best I've ever had too," I said. As he fucked me, I scrambled for purchase on his back, whimpering at how fast and deep he went.

"Holy shit Timothée, even you back gets me worked up," I whined.

"Mark it up so I can't wear this any time soon," he requested. My nails dragged down his back and his hips picked up speed, rotating and rolling in a perfect way.

"I love you, I'm so happy I get to say it, I've been wanting to say it for months," he gasped.

"Me too, ohhhhh, Timmy, your cock, I swear it's magic," I moaned, he gave me a lopsided and very proud grin.

"You make me feel like a king or a God or something with the way you praise me," he chuckled.

"Well you should," I huffed.

"I'm really close," he said as I nearly screamed his name and scratched him again.

"Me too, fuck, I can't get enough of you," I said. I wanted to come while kissing him so I pulled him down for a wet kiss. He moaned into it as I whimpered and let my orgasm wash over me. Pleasure flooded my system.

"Baaaaby," he drew out the word in a deep groan as he came too. He fucked his cum deeper inside me as he panted desperately.

We were both slowly, his hips only jerking every couple seconds as we stared into one another's eyes.

"Mon amour, you're it for me, I just know it," he said with a beaming smile.