Pretty Boy

Info - needy/sub/show off/slutty Timmy, attention whore Timmy, calling male degrading names such as bitch/whore/slut/cock whore/sex toy/sex doll, hand job, pegging, asking to be a third in a sexual way, choking, ass spanking, Fem dom, praise kink, mommy kink, mistress kink, multi cum, unprotected sex, no refractory period, hair pulling,

"Baby, can I show you something," called Timothée. He'd told me that today he was getting a hair revamp for his new movie bones and all. He said he thought I'd like it since he wasn't that wild when it came to his hair. He knew I loved seeing as many styles on him as possible.

"Coming angel," I called. My jaw dropped open. His hair was a bit like a mullet, his curls extra curly. Red streaks colored some strands. He was wearing ripped jean shorts, and an open checked button up. His torso was revealed.

"Guess what I did," he said, and I could tell he wanted trouble.

"What did you do?" I growled.

"I didn't take the car, I walked home from the studio," he said.

"Are you fucking telling me, that people other than me got to see this display FIRST," I snarled, and he looked a little scared.

"Um, yes," he said and I was running to him, my hand around his throat.

"And did people comment? Did they say how my whore looked?" I snapped.

"A boy and a girl asked if I'd be a third for them," he mumbled.

"Excuse me!" I put more pressure on his throat.

"I said my mistress wouldn't like it!" He promised.

"That's right, you're a claimed bitch aren't you Chalamet?" I demanded.

"Y-yes, I'm taken," he nodded.

"Fuck you're such a slut I can never leave you alone," I snarled.

"Only for looks," he whined. "Only you can touch."

"That's right, what were you hoping would happen when you told me these things?" I demanded.

"Th-that you'd dominate me, m-maybe breed me for being bad," he said, and I noticed the tent in his pants.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I snapped.

"So much," he shivered.

"An angel faced slut like you should love me, if you please me like a good boy, maybe I'll let you enjoy yourself too," I chuckled.

"Okay mommy," he nodded eagerly. "What should I do?"

"You're going to fuck me hard and I'm going to do nothing, no praising your prettiness, no touching you, you will please ME."

"B-but, I don't know if I can, what if I'm not good enough," he whimpered. It was a trick I knew. He just wanted praise. He was always needy for praise.

"Nice try, you know what your cock is capable of, I don't want to hear any more complaining or I will not get the strap on out," I said and he pouted.

I took off my clothes and I laid back on the couch with my hands behind my head. While I was doing this Timothée was stripping as well. It would hard to be quiet with how good he looked. He came over and plunged his huge dick into my wetness.

"Oh mommy you feel so good, you make Timmy's cock so hard," he whined as he impaled me over and over. I just smirked.

"Look at the way your tits bounce," he whined.

He was twitching so much that I was already very near release. His flopping curls and tiny whimpers in French ended up being what did it for me. I moaned as his cock pushed me over the edge.

"You did it baby boy," I said as I convulsed and just that small bit of praise had him whining and pumping my full of gooey cum. I loved it as he whimpered and gave himself over to pleasure, cumming rope after rope.

"Your cunt always makes me cum the most, I'm almost embarrassed at how many times I shoot," he said meekly.

"Don't be, it pleases Mistress to have so much of her boy's slutty milk," I winked, and he let out a desperate noise.

"Let me get the strap on horny boy," I said, but he followed me like a lost puppy, his engorged cock leading his way. His wet needy head kept poking my thighs as I got ready.

"You're so horny," I chuckled.

"I think I need spanked for showing off," he suggested.

"Oh do you?" I asked. "Whip, paddle, or hand?"

"Hand, I like your skin," he said eagerly.

I went to sit on the bed, my strap on in place. I put out my knees.

"Over my knee slut," I ordered.

"Yes mommy," he said happily and skipped over to me. He laid over me. I massaged his ass and he moaned.

"Such a pretty ass but so naughty," I said and whipped my hand across it. I felt his cock pulse.

"Please mistress may I have another," he begged.

"You remembered your manners, and didn't just say more, so I suppose," I said, and slapped his ass again.

"Ohhhhh," he gasped. "My cock is leaking."

"I bet it is my little cock whore," I said. "On your knees, ass up."

He did as I said eagerly. I pressed the lube covered dildo to his hole.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, I'm your sex toy!" He whined. I began to move. I grabbed his hair like reigns as I pressed into him over and over. The strap on pressed to my clit deliciously.

"Praise me, mommy please praise me. Tell me I'm a good slut, tell me I'm a pretty one," he begged.

"You know you're a pretty slut, that's why you walked home bad boy," I said, and reached down to play with his head.

"I can barely take it when you play with my slutty slit. I was made to be your whore," he promised.

"You're so gorgeous, and what you choose to do with that beauty is tease me, why is this? Do you want someone else? Do I not please my little sex doll enough? Are you not filled and milked empty often enough, plan on getting it somewhere else?"

"NO!" He said fearfully. "Never! I'd never stray mistress. You're perfect, I just like showing off for you. Everyone can see the things only you can touch. My tender nipples you suck on, my waist you hold when you breed me, my pink lips that you bite, my round ass that you love to spank. They see it, but only you touch it. Only you make my cock dribble and shoot and get so hard it feels like it'll fall off if I don't have you," he whined.

"You're saying some very nice things pretty boy. You are such a good submissive. You're never tired, your ass and cock are always ready for me. You rarely complain about your punishments, and you're sooooo beautiful."

"Say it again," he begged and now I was fully pumping his cock as I bred his ass.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet is the most beautiful boy in the whooooole world," I leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"AHHHHH!" He whined and came all over my hand and the floor. The feeling of him rutting his hard on into my hand made me fall over the edge as well.

"That was amazing," I sighed as I pulled out.

"M-mommy?"

"Oh dear, you're not empty are you slut?" I asked him. He sat pitifully on the floor in his cum puddle. His cock was still painfully hair and his face was red and sweaty.

"No, are you too tired?" He asked.

"Never too tired for my pretty boy."