Confident

Info - song fic, thick reader, reader who is a good dancer, grinding, hook up, begging to come, unprotected sex

She took the club by storm. I didn't think any man was looking at another girl. Long hair, thick thighs, and dance move that could have me on my knees drooling for her. She exuded confidence. She knew she looked good, and she would use it to her advantage.

How lucky was I that she decided to choose me. She came over to me hips swaying. I was the envy of everyone as she ground her delicious ass back against me. I was harder than I'd ever been as I danced with her.

"Back to mine?" I'd panted in her ear.

"Alright," she said in her slightly accented voice. In the can she pounced on me. Hands and skin and tongue, all focused on me. I kissed her with a hunger I didn't know I had.

Now I was balls deep inside her, and she was making noises like a fucking porn star. I'd started slow, because she told me she'd never done a random hook up before. I couldn't believe that with the way she felt. She had to be lying. I couldn't help but speed up as I felt her delicious pussy.

"Feels so good damn," I moaned as I plunged into her wet cunt.

"Timothée, oh, so good!" She screamed.

"I'm think I'm fucking addicted," I groaned.

"I love your cock!" She wailed.

She was so elite. She was fancy, feminine, high class, and yet so nasty, so plump and supple and soft. Her skin was delectable.

"Can I come? Tell me I can come!" She begged.

"You're so confident," I whispered. "You should know you can do whatever you want."

"Oh," she cried and her walls squeezed me beautifully. I cursed and my cock spouted cum inside her. She was wailing as I painted her insides white.

"I'm an addict for you now," I purred.

"Does that mean we're going again?" She asked.

"Hell yeah."